We absolutely suck | Syracusefan.com

We absolutely suck

It took a banked three, criminal referees, and a lifetime performance from their geek center to beat us.

We are fine, and now we get to rest.

It took a banked three, criminal referees, and a lifetime performance from their geek center to beat us.

Let's be realistic...Hard to argue that we deserved to win that game.

I appreciate the optimism but right now this Syracuse team is pitiful. Made even worse by the fact that we are going to lose the 3 best players on this team. The random winning streak at the beginning of the year got enough pub for Ennis and Grant to bolt. We'll have gotten exactly jack squat out of Ennis' career.

I appreciate the optimism but right now this Syracuse team is pitiful. Made even worse by the fact that we are going to lose the 3 best players on this team. The random winning streak at the beginning of the year got enough pub for Ennis and Grant to bolt. We'll have gotten exactly jack squat out of Ennis' career.
I just want to know which D league teams these three will be playing for next year as none are nba worthy.

The end of game flurry was hectic for sure, but CJ really had a very good look, time to get set and everything. Unfortunately, like most of the evening for him, he missed. He was just flat out horrendous tonight. Grant and Ennis were the only ones that had any game tonight.

I just want to know which D league teams these three will be playing for next year as none are nba worthy.

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but this post is ridiculous and should be deleted. No need to go there.

HarrisonJBounel said:
It took a banked three, criminal referees, and a lifetime performance from their geek center to beat us. We are fine, and now we get to rest.

We're fine? We're going nowhere.

Our 3point shooter passes the open shot then we he finally does shoot he doesn't even hit rim.

Would have been a long 2 since he was inside the line. Ennis wasn't.

No way is Ennis better than Triche was last year. Triche is in Italy.
Ennis needs to buy 10 pounds of creatine and bCAA's along with some heavyweight gainer.

Would have been a long 2 since he was inside the line. Ennis wasn't.
This team has no offense if one on one shots are not falling. No structured offense. We are not good at shooting the ball, law of averages has caught up to this team. Saying that, we still could make a NCAA tourney run with a little luck.

NCAA tourney seed will be lower than we had hoped and probably not in the East region. It is what it is. Go Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom