We are beating BC and the BYE | Syracusefan.com

We are beating BC and the BYE

Love the optimism. Really is going to be important how guys recover over the next few days. I thought it was interesting moving Servais out to RT and Illoa(sp?) in to center after Vett went down. Vett isn't coming back soon but our center of oline has been critical to our run game. Servais is best at center and our line is best when he is there. I am also hoping Garrett comes back.

Love the optimism. Really is going to be important how guys recover over the next few days. I thought it was interesting moving Servais out to RT and Illoa(sp?) in to center after Vett went down. Vett isn't coming back soon but our center of oline has been critical to our run game. Servais is best at center and our line is best when he is there. I am also hoping Garrett comes back.

The OL has improved so much this year, it's amazing. But we've basically had four solid guys, and a fifth week link all year long. The week link has shifted around, as the personnel have shifted.

I think that playing ialoa at center and moving servais out to RT is about getting the best five on the field, with the injuries we're dealing with.

I wonder if Enrique Cruz, the highest offensive line recruit we've landed in years, we'll see the field now that we're in the last four games. Maybe he can play right tackle, and allow Erin to move back to center?

I need to cut out a win next week, no matter what. All hands on deck

it would be so pitt to lose to us in the last game to miss out on acc championship
Pitt has one bad loss so anything is possible, but they are legit. I watched them today and it’s no mistake their QB is in the Heisman running.

Schmidt might be our MVP. He has done a great job with this offensive line. He’s created a little depth. Hopefully, Bleich will be back next week.
if not hopefully after the bye

Pitt has one bad loss so anything is possible, but they are legit. I watched them today and it’s no mistake their QB is in the Heisman running.
we will have to win a shootout vs them cant see us keeping them under 35

Need to beat BC next week, must win.

When we do, things are going to get really interesting.
Listened to end of BC game driving to my motel after the game. Their QB is having issues with turnovers. The radio guys mentioned it might be time for the 3rd string QB to get a start. If he starts and assuming he isn't the reincarnation of Wendell Lowery we could have a 2 score Victory.

Fun fact: Wegmans is one of BC's major radio sponsors.

Our punter gets his leg back too

This is the worst punter I can remember us having, like forever. Have we ever had a statistically worse guy? What's he averaging, 36 or 37 yards a kick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom