We are just kids | Syracusefan.com

We are just kids

Illinois freshman class overall is so much better than ours and this is “our best class” lol. Most of them don’t even play

Honestly, was anyone really impressed by Illinois? Our old cuse teams beat this team by 15 on the road. They look very average.
I was impressed by their pressure m-2-m defense the entire game. The kind of defense I would like to see us play.

No,I was not. Illinois didn't look very good to me. They looked like a middle of the pack B1G team playing an early season tuneup game.
And they’re ranked #16 in the country. There aren’t a lot of great teams out there.

Our roster really isn’t the issue. It’s JB. Another coach would do well with this roster. A younger JB would do well with this roster.

Honestly, was anyone really impressed by Illinois? Our old cuse teams beat this team by 15 on the road. They look very average.
They shot poorly
They beat ucla and nearly beat UVA
Had they shot their norm, they win by 50

carmelo,gerry and billy e. were frosh. josh pace, hakim and forth were sophs. duany was the only senior and he avg just 27 mpg. with good frosh players jumping pro most every team is young. youth ain't an excuse anymore.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom