We are OK | Syracusefan.com

We are OK

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Going through the "prediction of next 3 games" thread - most people saw 1-2 as at least a possibility, if not probability. Well, we did it.

We are now 26-3 (13-3). We have Ga Tech at home and @FSU and then the ACCT. We realistically could be 22-7 right now... but we should be 28-1. go figure. The only bad loss that we have was the dud of a 2nd half vs BC. Take that loss away and we are lock stock and barrel #1 seed in the East.

Grant is going to be OK. Ive said this once already this season about Baye. Ive got an easy feeling about Grant. And I'm almost always usually right or wrong. Heck, I'm just going to say it now. Overall, I've got an easy feeling about this entire team. I literally love this team.

It's time to rally the troops and get 28-30K to send off CJ Fair and Baye in style on Tues night and get the offense rolling. I'll be proudly rocking by cuse polo on Tuesday at work in honor of this remarkable season and those 2 remarkable careers. I hope you join me.

It's funny... when we are 25-0 - I am known to be negative nancy complaining about this and that... but here I am after a 1-3 stretch being peter positive.

Put your happy face on and ignore the analysts for the next 4 weeks (ESPECIALLY WHEN WE GET THE 1 SEED AND EVERYONE STARTS PREDICITION DOOM... PLEASE DONT BRING THAT NEGATIVITY ANY ATTENTION ON THIS BOARD).

Lets have some fun. Go Cuse!

NEVER FORGET

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom