We are the dividing line | Syracusefan.com

We are the dividing line

Cuse split with VTech. So technically not undefeated with teams below them.

Cuse split with VTech. So technically not undefeated with teams below them.
Didn’t factor in the vtech loss.. how did that happen

We won't win but we could make noise in the ACC tournament. The other teams in this league (other than UVA) are all easily beatable. We are literally like 4 or 5 possessions away from what a top 4 seed?

Keep picking off games one by one and we could slowly get in the discussion. We have chances coming up to get some respect in the ACC. Two Carolina schools next week followed by Pitt and Clemson.

honestly most of the NCAA does as well.. The difference i see is that many of the teams ahead of us have those games where they just play lights out as well as those games where they play like crap. the games we played pretty well are not elite enough and we barfed them up.. The games we played really poorly we only have had a few blow out losses.

All of that ends up being not much worse over all than about 20 teams that will make the tourney but none of the wins that get you in.

WV/Ok st are 15-9/4-7 type teams but on the bubble we are 15-10/8-6 and cant even see a bubble.

just treading water as usual. trying to keep our snorkel in clean air.

photo.jpg

honestly most of the NCAA does as well.. The difference i see is that many of the teams ahead of us have those games where they just play lights out as well as those games where they play like crap. the games we played pretty well are not elite enough and we barfed them up.. The games we played really poorly we only have had a few blow out losses.

All of that ends up being not much worse over all than about 20 teams that will make the tourney but none of the wins that get you in.

WV/Ok st are 15-9/4-7 type teams but on the bubble we are 15-10/8-6 and cant even see a bubble.
I dream of the day that I my children my grandchildren can witness a win against Colgate. It'll be cause for a court-storming!

I dream of the day that I my children my grandchildren can witness a win against Colgate. It'll be cause for a court-storming!
If we ever storm the court for a victory over Colgate, somebody should give us the death penalty immediately !!!

used to feel we could beat anybody any conference any court.
this program has slipped big time.

Not all schedules are close to alike.
West Virginia's average opponent is 6 points better than ours based on KP - that is massive.

Add 6 points to each of our opponents scores and we are 10-15 -- obviously that's a bit of an imperfect way to look at it, but the schedule makes a big difference. Rest assured we are not 8-6 in the B12 this year. And WVU doesn't lose as many OOC games as we did with our schedule - they have no bad losses in 8 Q3+ games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom