We Are the Living Dead...... | Syracusefan.com

We Are the Living Dead......

newmexicuse

All Conference
I thought we were roadkill @ 5 - 10 coming off of a 1-9 stretch that featured some of the worst Cuse lax I have ever seen.

But, these guys just have a monstrously sized heart. No quit - never.

Nate gets us going with a sweet goal to make it 6 - 10 that seemed almost innocuous at the time. Then let the Stephen Rehfuss - Ben Williams show begin !! Ben just kept winning face-offs from that point on & Rehfuss just kept making plays with both passing and finishing to get us to 10 - 11.

Then a great fast break run and finish by Cifari. In OT - Nate makes a great play on a ground ball to draw a penalty off of what looked like a TO to be. And finally, the daggar by Sergio. Nate owed us a big play as he had failed to finish from the doorstep at the end of regulation in a situation where he would hit 90% of em. Shows he has moxie.

Just, wow, as the announcers kept saying these are the Cardiac Cuse kids !!!

this is a day of celebration. i wrote this one off in the 2nd quarter .fired the grill and told my wife i wasn't gonna let it ruin my weekend. she is the true believer. and suddenly the food and wine taste better. lotta heart on this team. namaste...namaste...namaste...

this is a day of celebration. i wrote this one off in the 2nd quarter .fired the grill and told my wife i wasn't gonna let it ruin my weekend. she is the true believer. and suddenly the food and wine taste better. lotta heart on this team. namaste...namaste...namaste...
quitter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom