We could win our next game | Syracusefan.com

We could win our next game

HRE Otto IV

All American
Louisville is in free fall and has an outbreak. They will have a short week, assuming they can play next week. On paper they are a greta matchup for both our D and our O (similar to what we saw vs GA Tech). If Tucker is healthy and Morgan has full 1st team reps, I like our chances. Get the team healthy. Work on fundamentals.

Louisville is in free fall and has an outbreak. They will have a short week, assuming they can play next week. On paper they are a greta matchup for both our D and our O (similar to what we saw vs GA Tech). If Tucker is healthy and Morgan has full 1st team reps, I like our chances. Get the team healthy. Work on fundamentals.
Stop that nonsense.

Briancuse approved this message.

I should learn not to set myself up for disappointment. I'm going to assume we will lose and be pleasantly surprised if we don't. I'm at Shafer level depression. Actually probably worse because I never thought we'd be to this point at year 5 under Babers

Anomander losing faith is worrisome to be sure.

But let’s let next year play out and I think we will all be pleasantly surprised. If I’m wrong then we can sharpen the pitchforks this time next year. But I got a good feeling and if we can bring in some key transfers like every one seems to do I think we’ll be good.

Anomander losing faith is worrisome to be sure.

But let’s let next year play out and I think we will all be pleasantly surprised. If I’m wrong then we can sharpen the pitchforks this time next year. But I got a good feeling and if we can bring in some key transfers like every one seems to do I think we’ll be good.

transfers and good health are key and if both happen we will go bowling

Do you have a point? Come up with a counter point. Louisville on paper is a great matchup for us and we have 2 weeks to prep. They can't practice now and are in free fall.
I was agreeing with you. I am usually the optimistic one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom