We getting votes on Monday? | Syracusefan.com

We getting votes on Monday?

This feels like the kind of threads we had in football for so long.

Guess I should be used to it here.

It was comforting watching Georgia Tech get outscored at home by Louisville by four hundred points in the first half.

All that negative aside, I hope it’s coming together. There’s talent on this team.

In terms of AP.

8 of the top 14 teams lost this week, so some teams are going to get a nice 4-5 spot jump in the middle of the pole

But only 4 teams outside of the top 15 have lost so far this week (#17, #18, #20, and #25 twice).

Obviously Indiana at #25 with two losses is out.
#20 Oklahoma is going to be out with a loss at home... unless they win at Texas tonight.
Typically #18 can usually stay in with a #1-1 week.

So we got much closer, but there may only be 2 new teams that come in. Louisville at #26 with 2 wins is a gimme to get in.

There was a big gap in votes between #26 and #27, so none of those teams have that much of a head start.

#27 Nebraska lost
#28 Ohio St Lost
#29 Wisconsin had the big win vs Michigan.. but also lost on the road to a good team in Maryland
#30. Iowa St won twice this week including at Texas Tech.

I suspect its Oklahoma and Indiana out, with Louisville and Iowa St. But 26-30 is fairly wide opne.

This feels like the kind of threads we had in football for so long.

Guess I should be used to it here.

It was comforting watching Georgia Tech get outscored at home by Louisville by four hundred points in the first half.

All that negative aside, I hope it’s coming together. There’s talent on this team.

Sure beats the H0T Takes in game threads earlier this season that said we weren't even sniffing the bubble.

I would be stunned to get more tban 3 or 4 friends and family votes.

ODU and gatech will last for a bit.

That said...Go 2-0 this week and they #25

I would be stunned to get more tban 3 or 4 friends and family votes.

ODU and gatech will last for a bit.

That said...Go 2-0 this week and they #25

I lean this way. However, I think they might get up to 10-12 votes. As Kaiser says beat Miami and at VTech and Cuse sneak's into the Top 25 next week.

Obviously it's only January, but the SEC is having a very strong year.

1. Tennessee
8. Kentucky
16. Auburn
20. Ole Miss
22. Miss State
25. LSU

Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 1.42.49 PM.png

Can't wait to crack back into the Top 25. Getting closer...

Zero votes in the Coaches poll
Florida State still ranked :confused:
1548099555301.png

Crazy to think that had we just beat three bad teams (UConn, ODU, GTech), we'd probably be #8 right now.

That ODU game still pisses me off. We didn't play well obviously but all we had to do was knock down our FTs and maybe get one stop on defense.

Zero votes in the Coaches poll
Florida State still ranked :confused:
View attachment 150663
That’s absurd . Also, we have fewer losses than Ohio state AND we beat them at their place—yet they still get 5 votes. Also, Washington has beaten no one of note (no offense to Hop). Indiana is coming apart at the seams. Zona State has a few very good wins (like we do) but the same Q3 losses we have. Well, we’ll be back in the poll after we beat Va Tech on Saturday.

That’s absurd . Also, we have fewer losses than Ohio state AND we beat them at their place—yet they still get 5 votes. Also, Washington has beaten no one of note (no offense to Hop). Indiana is coming apart at the seams. Zona State has a few very good wins (like we do) but the same Q3 losses we have. Well, we’ll be back in the poll after we beat Va Tech on Saturday.

Don’t you know beating Duke on the road without Reddish counts as a loss ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom