We Had Better Be Ready For War Saturday | Syracusefan.com

We Had Better Be Ready For War Saturday

It will be a tough game I imagine. UNC has the talent to beat top teams and has shown it can but let's down for non ranked teams. They are an enigma to me.

My understanding is that Carl Eilenberg is going to be lowered into the Dome in a velvet robe singing "Living in America" like James Brown did in Rocky 4.

usa1.jpg

North Carolina plays to the level of the other teams jerseys. W-Louisville, Michigan State, Kentucky L-Belmont, UAB, Texas, Wake Forest, Miami.

They will play their a$$es off against the top teams. I am scared of this schizo team. We should win, but this could be the game Paige hits 10 3 pt shots. I can totally see North Carolina getting an 8 seed and either losing their first round game or making the Final Four.How would you like to be Wisconsin or Arizona earn a 1 seed and see this team in the 2nd round.

North Carolina plays to the level of the other teams jerseys. W-Louisville, Michigan State, Kentucky L-Belmont, UAB, Texas, Wake Forest, Miami.

They will play their a$$es off against the top teams. I am scared of this schizo team. We should win, but this could be the game Paige hits 10 3 pt shots. I can totally see North Carolina getting an 8 seed and either losing their first round game or making the Final Four.How would you like to be Wisconsin or Arizona earn a 1 seed and see this team in the 2nd round.

If I am not mistaken (and a Carolina fan can correct me) is that all of the "great" wins they had were while the PJ Hairston situation was still in limbo. Since the announcement it seems like all of the wind has been taken out of their sails. Is that just a coincidence? Not sure.

Ive posted complaints for years about never playing these guys or Duke in our OOC schedule. Now that we finally have them, some folks may view it as a lose/lose situation where we either beat a reeling team, or we literally lose. As many have said I am not sure which team will show up for UNC, but if we can lay the smackdown on them after all my years of patience, I am going to revel in it and savor the sweetness. It wouldnt take anything close to a perfect storm to lost to these guys though.

I will break you.

You will lose.

If I am not mistaken (and a Carolina fan can correct me) is that all of the "great" wins they had were while the PJ Hairston situation was still in limbo. Since the announcement it seems like all of the wind has been taken out of their sails. Is that just a coincidence? Not sure.

You are correct. They also got Leslie back the same day they lost Hairston...maybe the team had some good chemistry going, and the introduction of another player messed it up a little bit? Who knows.

You are correct. They also got Leslie back the same day they lost Hairston...maybe the team had some good chemistry going, and the introduction of another player messed it up a little bit? Who knows.

I was hoping you would respond as it certainly appears that way.

Is the kid who got booted last night suspended for Saturday because of the flagrant 2? I dont think so right?

Is the kid who got booted last night suspended for Saturday because of the flagrant 2? I dont think so right?
Hes playing. Dudes a load.

I think he should be, right? I thought if you got ejected during the second half of a game the ejection also carried over to the next game. I certainly could be wrong, though.

We've gotten this far into a thread with THIS title, and no one has posted this clip yet? How disappointing, fellas:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom