We really need to make up those ND and Wake games | Syracusefan.com

We really need to make up those ND and Wake games

We have Sat, March 6 open.

Maybe there'll be some other cancellations down the road.

And I'm not saying that because they have awful records. I would be saying that if it was Virginia and FSU.
Sure I would.

Didn’t we announce last week that we are making up the ND game in February?

Didn’t we announce last week that we are making up the ND game in February?
I don't know. We do have them on the schedule so that might be true. I hope it is. Now let's get Wake.

We have a week between Virginia and NC State. Seems like a good time to wedge a game in.

We have a week between Virginia and NC State. Seems like a good time to wedge a game in.
We just played yesterday.

We're playing tomorrow.

Anyone else in the ACC playing 4 games in 9 days?

We're playing tomorrow.

I’m sure it’s not unprecedented. Old guys in the NBA play like 12 games in 9 days.

We're playing tomorrow.

we played four games in four days before. 4 games in 9 days is a joke

Wish the league would be a bit more proactive about this. For example we are about to go almost a full week until our next game after tonight and BC is off all week. Why not play the 2/13 game on Thursday night and free up a date later in the schedule? Would require some additional juggling (or COVID pauses) to free up an opponent, but worst case is we have an open date later in the season while adding some flexibility.

Wish the league would be a bit more proactive about this. For example we are about to go almost a full week until our next game after tonight and BC is off all week. Why not play the 2/13 game on Thursday night and free up a date later in the schedule? Would require some additional juggling (or COVID pauses) to free up an opponent, but worst case is we have an open date later in the season while adding some flexibility.
We could schedule a nonconference game if we wanted too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom