We shouldn’t care who leaves as long as the staff reloads | Syracusefan.com

We shouldn’t care who leaves as long as the staff reloads

I would say our success in the transfer market is mixed at best. Hughes and AW3 were great but also ended up with chewy, gillon, Thorpe and AG. Not that they were all bad (besides Thorpe). Just rotational guys.
Do we really have that much confidence in getting big time transfers given our track record lately in recruiting?

I was just thinking yesterday that transfers have become a way of life in college hoops. Seems like nearly every team has to deal with transfers in and out. Not crazy about it because I've always enjoyed watching players improve over the course of their careers but it is what it is.

We definitely shouldn't care that the best players on our roster were DNP'd for the likes of Alan Griffen who hurt the team and gave us nothing on a sweet 16 run (taking Joe and Buddy out of it) and left as a result.

Mmmmkay...

No reason to get upset if any one player enters the portal except Kadary.

The rest of the roster can be replaced as we know Buddy isn’t portaling.

I just hope we have a big and PG who can play.
You don’t think continuity would help?
Don’t we hear every season how long it takes to learn the 2-3

We definitely shouldn't care that the best players on our roster were DNP'd for the likes of Alan Griffen who hurt the team and gave us nothing on a sweet 16 run (taking Joe and Buddy out of it) and left as a result.

Mmmmkay...
Who were the best players on our roster who were DNPed because of AG during the Sweet 16 run? You say multiple while I can’t think of one.

I was upset a couple of weeks ago about Woody leaving but now I’m really not going to be worried when anyone leaves. We’ll have enough pieces coming back and we’ll pick up what we need to be better next season* regardless of who isn’t here from this year’s team.

*As long as Buddy, Benny, and a center (hopefully both Jesse and Frank) are here

I would say our success in the transfer market is mixed at best. Hughes and AW3 were great but also ended up with chewy, gillon, Thorpe and AG. Not that they were all bad (besides Thorpe). Just rotational guys.
Do we really have that much confidence in getting big time transfers given our track record lately in recruiting?
You forget Silent G? He helped take us to the final four.

When do you think the portal process , both in and out, will begin? I think it should be a one out one in process but that might be to simple.

Lumping Chukwu and Gillon in with Thorpe is just silly

Watching Jb in his presser, I think Jb thinks we are going to lose someone who hurts. And I don't think that is just Woody.
Well, that’s not good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom