We win, and the Cooney bashing continues... | Syracusefan.com

We win, and the Cooney bashing continues...

He's the most important and best offensive weapon SU has. All shooters go through bad streaks. He wasn't the only one that was off. No one was good offensively today. I thought Ennis had his worst game as an Orangeman.
When cooney isn't hitting 3s SU struggles offensively.

Yeah but saying he sucked today is accurate, not bashing.

seriu
In the chat room.WTH! Kid brings a lot to this team other than 3 pointers.
He has had two cold shooting games and we still win.
It needs to stop.
seriously right, that's why I responded the way I did to Iommi. I mean come on. He's part of a team, he's not a superstar and never will be and we don't need him to be. HUGE contributor on this squad of great chemistry.

C'mon--he didn't "suck." He didn't shoot well--I'll grant you that.

Oh Lord

He played good defense and hustled and came up with a ton of loose balls...but his role is shooter and he shot awfully today...so, he sucked in his role.

He sucked shooting the ball today. He'll have other games where he will shoot well. But he added a lot on defense and didn't turn the ball over a lot when dribbling or driving.

All I ask of any of the players is that they contribute something to the game and hopefully the win.

Cheers,
Neil

let's take him out behind the carrier dome and beat the crap out of him

What's with the drama? I said he sucked today, nothing more. If you think he played well, not sure what game you watched. I never said he's a d3 player or should be off the team. He sucked today. I stand by that statement.

hitting all your shots isnt what playing good is all aboot - he played a solid game
and when the shots start to drop again watch the fudge out

He played good defense and hustled and came up with a ton of loose balls...but his role is shooter and he shot awfully today...so, he sucked in his role.

I'll say this--I know that iommi is a HUGE syracuse fan, not some chronic complainer like some of the usual suspects.

I just don't happen to agree with this opinion at all.

What's with the drama? I said he sucked today, nothing more. If you think he played well, not sure what game you watched. I never said he's a d3 player or should be off the team. He sucked today. I stand by that statement.
we need to take a more proactive stance as fans. Play bad. get the hell kicked out of you. Watch how much better they play.

I'll say this--I know that iommi is a HUGE syracuse fan, not some chronic complainer like some of the usual suspects.

I just don't happen to agree with this opinion at all.
can the misinformed really:crazy: have opinions?

He was not awful on "D" He kept filling passing lanes like he was 5 for 5.

He played good d and he played well in general but his shooting was absolutely awful. Many shots had no chance to go in.

I gotta tip my hat to carolinas d just a bit too. They played hard and left very few open shots for anyone. Didnt think they had it in them.

He played good d and he played well in general but his shooting was absolutely awful. Many shots had no chance to go in.

Disagree. Sure there were two that I don't believe even hit the rim, but there were at least three shots that looked like they were going in, but didn't. Ironically, one of his more wild shots with time running out went in.

Cheers,
Neil

bad doggie treat !!!!

lin_manuel_miranda_modernfamily.jpg

Serious question..

He's 7-32 from 3 in ACC play.
At what point am I allowed to be concerned with this shooting against better teams.

I'm not asking he be pulled or anything. I think he played fantastic d, but again..I think there's valid reason to be concerned to some degree.

Serious question..

He's 7-32 from 3 in ACC play.
At what point am I allowed to be concerned with this shooting against better teams.

I'm not asking he be pulled or anything. I think he played fantastic d, but again..I think there's valid reason to be concerned to some degree.

Exactly. I said in the chat room, that his shooting woes coincided with conference play. Coincidence? I don't know.

Never because he was 3-7 on the road at VT first road game of the season :D

He really sucked today. Just cause a guy misses shot doesn't mean he sucked. Oh yea, he had 5 steals today. Man, his defense sucked.

He really sucked today. Just cause a guy misses shot doesn't mean he sucked. Oh yea, he had 5 steals today. Man, his defense sucked.

This is a strawman. You are arguing against something that hasn't been said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom