We would have gotten the auto bid.. | Syracusefan.com

We would have gotten the auto bid..

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
If we had beaten Duke. Miami wouldn’t have been able to pressure us with Sy playing a ton of minutes and while Va Tech is good, they aren’t the matchup nightmare of NC and we would have been playing with our hair on fire. Dammit, coulda woulda shoulda

Briancuse

Living Legend
Maybe 3rd time would have been the charm against miami. Tech is a bad matchup.for us. Very bad.

Sherman20

2018 Iggy Leading Scorer Winner
If we had beaten Duke. Miami wouldn’t have been able to pressure us with Sy playing a ton of minutes and while Va Tech is good, they aren’t the matchup nightmare of NC and we would have been playing with our hair on fire. Dammit, coulda woulda shoulda
Yes.

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night

Why would Sy have played a ton of minutes? We'd be back to full strength

hoopsupstate

Hall of Fame
People don’t realize how physical VT is. They will give Duke problems tonight. I do think Dukes guards will give Murphy and Cursillo problems. VT gets away with a lot of hands on hips and grabbing. A tight whistle will hurt VT.

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
Why would Sy have played a ton of minutes? We'd be back to full strength
We would have needed his ball handling or else they would have just done what they did the first two games. But this is all fantasy anyway, I know

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
or we could have played well all season and sat back, ordered a pizza and watched selection sunday with no worries other than seed and region. coulda, shoulda .
Ahh 2014 and earlier, so long ago

Vorony

2nd String
People don’t realize how physical VT is. They will give Duke problems tonight. I do think Dukes guards will give Murphy and Cursillo problems. VT gets away with a lot of hands on hips and grabbing. A tight whistle will hurt VT.
You know the whistles will be favoring Duke tonight. The league wants K to win. They can’t have him end his ACC career by losing his last ACCT.

tbonezone

Living Legend
You know the whistles will be favoring Duke tonight. The league wants K to win. They can’t have him end his ACC career by losing his last ACCT.
didn't play out like that last game at cameron.

tbonezone

Living Legend
for those too young to remember between 1980 and 1990 we played in the BIG EAST TOURNEY CHAMPIONSHIP game 8 times ! we won twice. back when we were good.
and not a conference kicking donkey .

Jake

Mod
K’s final ACC tournament…..I expect a very tight whistle when Duke has the ball.

BomberOrange

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
Would that be the board famous “clutching and grabbing?” I have always wanted to know what was a “clutch” and what was a “grab”.

ar inj

2nd String
clutch

4318627_Gunmetal
grab
images

Would that be the board famous “clutching and grabbing?” I have always wanted to know what was a “clutch” and what was a “grab”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rfiles90

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom