we... | Syracusefan.com

we...

BillSU

All American
were #1 tonight on Sports Center. Going into the show - Three, 3, count 'em shots of Elijah Hughes three quarter court shot zipping through the net at the buzzer, still counting 5, five, with Hughes shot with a tracer by S. Cntr, a great breakdown of the game and a depressed Dook coach about the loss. "Life happened to them tonight" along with us outscoring them and Winning the game. Tough for their player who had to go out with a shoulder injury. We're a very good team when we play that way. GOSU :)

Im afraid this might be the "highlight" of our hoops season...hopefully Im wrong and we surprise a lot of folks...tonight shows what we can do....lets put the Tech game behind us and build off of tonights win...

Im afraid this might be the "highlight" of our hoops season...hopefully Im wrong and we surprise a lot of folks...tonight shows what we can do...lets put the Tech game behind us and build off of tonights win...
1547527624139.png

Im afraid this might be the "highlight" of our hoops season...hopefully Im wrong and we surprise a lot of folks...tonight shows what we can do...lets put the Tech game behind us and build off of tonights win...

I hope youre wrong too, but gave you a "like" for having the courage to say that right now. After our previous win I thought things were really coming together...and then the GA Tech blowout at home.

Im not going to worry, but I am going to take extra time to savor this, because there aren't a lot of things in life that should be taken for granted.

were #1 tonight on Sports Center. Going into the show - Three, 3, count 'em shots of Elijah Hughes three quarter court shot zipping through the net at the buzzer, still counting 5, five, with Hughes shot with a tracer by S. Cntr, a great breakdown of the game and a depressed Dook coach about the loss. "Life happened to them tonight" along with us outscoring them and Winning the game. Tough for their player who had to go out with a shoulder injury. We're a very good team when we play that way. GOSU :)

Nice post, I had no idea they showed it that often. It's good to be king, just for awhile...
Maybe some recruits will see the exposure they get when we beat Duke...good for Hughes!

K always gracious in defeat. ( Cough! )

Did he refer to Elijah's shot as "amazing?"

Ha, it was pretty amazing.

We can't forget we beat #16 on the road by double digits. Between OSU and Duke wins. That's already tremendous resume builders to have. Knocking off Virginia would be huge for us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom