Ohio State
Georgia
LSU
Penn State
West Virginia
Utah

Last edited:
I like Utah.

Also this is a game we need to win. Ville has had our number but i believe given its the first game and they have zero film on us that we will win. Any other weekend against them home or away and it would be really tough.

With zero film on our new look offense, a returning Tucker, and an actual offensive strategy? I think I'll be pounding the money line on our game.

Like Utah
Like Purdue
LOVE LSU.

I just realized that this is the first time we're opening the season in the Dome in five years. That has to be one of, if not the longest stretch of road openers in program history.

Part of that was due to the Dome renovations being done -
We delayed some of our home openers to accommodate for that.

With zero film on our new look offense, a returning Tucker, and an actual offensive strategy? I think I'll be pounding the money line on our game.

Like Utah
Like Purdue
LOVE LSU.
While I agree with those reasons for optimism and think they will make quite a difference, I think those factors really have already been accounted for in this Louisville spread. As was stated earlier, we have gotten hammered by them in the past, including just last year. I don't see how anybody could be that confident betting Syracuse in the Louisville game. I mean we know they are going to put up quite a few points on us. Happens every year and I don't see that changing this year even if our defense is solid.

its just interesting that the UL teams always seem to break big plays against us no matter who is playing for them.

[please don't be referring to Dino, please don't be referring to Dino, phew he's referring to Louisville here]

its just interesting that the UL teams always seem to break big plays against us no matter who is playing for them.

It is pretty crazy. 2018 was our high point and their low point in the Dino era. And we stomped them, but even at that they had 23 points, over 200 yards rushing and passing.

The other 5 games against Dino, they've averaged 49 points and 595 yards. Although against White, it's been about 35 points and 400 yards. So there's that.

3 point spread seems low to me. I don't think we're going to see the carnage we've seen when we play down there, but still, they have better personnel. And while I'm excited about the new offensive coaches, this stuff usually is a work in progress, not fully baked in by game 1.

The Lville OC was on Packer and Durham this morning he was was gaga about their skill guys especially the RBs. They return 86% of their offensive production.

The Lville OC was on Packer and Durham this morning he was was gaga about their skill guys especially the RBs. They return 86% of their offensive production.
Satterfield feels the same way. Thinks their offense is going to be tremendous.

I think they will put up at least 30 on us. Looks like it might be a high scoring shootout type game.

Satterfield feels the same way. Thinks their offense is going to be tremendous.

I think they will put up at least 30 on us. Looks like it might be a high scoring shootout type game.
I think they drop 40+ and everyone will panic - which we shouldn't, because they will be a 9, possibly 10 win team this year and score a lot all season.

Don’t forget that we up to now have played UL late when we’re usually pretty banged up.

Like Utah
Like Purdue
LOVE LSU.
L'ville has 9 years of film of Anae and Beck running their offense. I can't imagine they will be caught off guard by anything we run. It will be about execution. One thing is almost a given...the Cards will score a lot of points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom