Week 1: Syracuse at WMU: TV/Radio info [CBSSN / 6:00] | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: Syracuse at WMU: TV/Radio info [CBSSN / 6:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Western Michigan
Friday, August 31, 2018 | 6:00 p.m.

TV: CBS Sports Network

Below is the list of channel numbers for CBS Sports Network in the Syracuse area:
  • Spectrum: Channel 315 (SD & HD)
  • Verizon Fios: Channel 594 (HD) and 94 (SD)
  • DirectTV: Channel 221 (SD & HD)
  • Dish Network: Channel 158 (SD &HD)
  • New Visions: Not available
You can also watch online at the CBS Sport Network website. You'll need the online sign-in info for your cable or satellite provider to access the service.

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Dl7vDv6VAAMlXX-.jpg

Thursday, Aug. 30
Wake Forest at Tulane, 8 p.m., CBSSN

Friday, Aug. 31
Army West Point at Duke, 7 p.m., ESPNU
Syracuse at Western Michigan, 6 p.m., CBSSN

Saturday, Sept. 1
James Madison at NC State, Noon, ESPNU
Furman at Clemson, 12:20 p.m., ACC Network
Alcorn State at Georgia Tech, 12:30 p.m., Regional Sports Network
Massachusetts at Boston College, 1 p.m., ACC Network Extra
Albany at Pitt, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network Extra
North Carolina at California, 4 p.m., FOX
Richmond at Virginia, 6 p.m., ACC Network Extra
Louisville vs. Alabama (Camping World Kickoff, Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Fla.), 8 p.m., ABC

Sunday, Sept. 2
Miami vs. LSU (AdvoCare Classic, AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas), 7:30 p.m., ABC

Monday, Sept. 3
Virginia Tech at Florida State, 8 p.m., ESPN

Dl3qOKVUUAACOwH.jpg

Anyone know what tier of Fios you need to get CBSSN?

Dave Ryan on the call. Does he still live in Syracuse? His Twitter mentioned Melbourne, FL

6:00 game time shown above. Is that EST? I am 2 hrs behind NYC time. Thanks.

This got me wondering how many sports packages I have...I pay through the nose, but get espn, sec network, pac12 network b10 network (don't watch) nbc sports, cbs sports, nfl channel, pga channel, bein, the olympic channel fox sports, tennis network NBA network, MLB network, NHL, and the Longhorn network (hey, its Texas). I do have to buy FUBO for one month to get the Giro D'Italia. I guess I like sports.

Syracuse at Western Michigan
Friday, August 31, 2018 | 6:00 p.m.

TV: CBS Sports Network

How can one get CBS Sports network I tried getting it through YouTube tube TV but that was a disaster. They wanted me to go through a Google account and it kept I’m saying something was wrong but would not indicate the problem with my Google account.

How can one get CBS Sports network I tried getting it through YouTube tube TV but that was a disaster. They wanted me to go through a Google account and it kept I’m saying something was wrong but would not indicate the problem with my Google account.

Streaming is available only through certain cable providers:

Watch CBS Sports Network Live Online

Or maybe your cable provider already carries it:

CBS Sports Network

Spectrum Cable carries it on Ch 315 in Syracuse.

Not for nothing, but 6:00 p.m. on a Friday is a terrible start time.

It's good for me as it means a 5pm start here in central time zone. I can watch the first quarter before heading out to the local HS game.

It's good for me as it means a 5pm start here in central time zone. I can watch the first quarter before heading out to the local HS game.
That had better be Katy vs North Shore. ;)

Anyone who posts on this board should be required to have all sports packs already.

PS - I should not admit this, but I wanted to watch the Hawaii/Co St game on Saturday night and realized I didn't have CBSSN anymore (went back to DirecTV in March and just hadn't needed it). I literally had to subscribe to the higher package a few days after posting this. I'm all set for the SU Game (and confirmed I get Red Zone for free this NFL Season!).

You could do a free trial of direct tv now. At&Ts online streaming service. Same as YouTube tv Just needed an email when I signed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom