Friday, Nov. 5
Virginia Tech at Boston College, 7:30 p.m., ESPN2

Saturday, Nov. 6
Wake Forest at North Carolina, Noon, ABC
Pitt at Duke, Noon, ACC Network
Georgia Tech at Miami, 12:30 p.m., RSN
NC State at Florida State, 4:00 p.m., ACC Network
Clemson at Louisville, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network

Should be Wake, expecting UNC to ruin their season.

Pitt will probably score 60 on Duke

Miami will roll. Van Dyke is legit.

I think FSU will beat NC State ... Playing much better lately.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Clemson lose, but think they pull it off

Should be Wake, expecting UNC to ruin their season.

Pitt will probably score 60 on Duke

Miami will roll. Van Dyke is legit.

I think FSU will beat NC State ... Playing much better lately.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Clemson lose, but think they pull it off
Wake will put up 50 on Carolina. Their defense is really bad.

Wake only has 2 tough games remaining: NC State & Clemson. At worst, they will be 10 - 2, and have a real shot at an undefeated regular season.

UNC clearly is an enigma this season with all the talent they have. I expect a high scoring affair, UNC's D is poor, but Wake's is nothing to write home about. I see UNC winning...Wake is overrated IMO, and IMO as well, haven't beaten anyone that really is any good. The ACC is so disconcertingly weak.

UNC clearly is an enigma this season with all the talent they have. I expect a high scoring affair, UNC's D is poor, but Wake's is nothing to write home about. I see UNC winning...Wake is overrated IMO, and IMO as well, haven't beaten anyone that really is any good. The ACC is so disconcertingly weak.
It is called a Mack Brown team.

They are the third best conf imo - perception is a weird thing. Numbers point to a bunch of good teams and no elite teams, though PITT was and Wake is on the edge of that

Jurkovec warming up. Feels like they're rushing him back because they know they can't make a bowl without him.

I think Wake will score all night against Carolina. It might take 50 points to win.

Was expecting VT to win but if Phil is close to 100%, BC just might win. Should be a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom