Week 12 Polls (5/1/17): Media #3 / Coaches #3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 12 Polls (5/1/17): Media #3 / Coaches #3

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Maverik Division I Media Poll: Maryland, Denver Are Neck and Neck

After a dominant rivalry performance, Maryland enters the final month of the 2017 college lacrosse season as the No. 1 team in the country.

The Terps lead the Maverik Media Poll voting — but only by the slimmest of margins. Denver also received 14 first-place votes and is three total points shy of Maryland.

Syracuse is No. 3 with two first-place votes, while Notre Dame and Albany are neck and neck in the top five.

Check out the full Maverik Media Poll here.

C-vxX4FXUAIVRnH.jpg

Last edited:
Now the Orange is an underdog. The kids did well when nobody expects anything from them. Can we que up a Quint "compliment" stream? That should get the Orange going.

Not sure im following Rick here, they only fell to 3, its not like there 8th or something.
While no loss is a "good loss", this was definitely not a bad loss for Syracuse. NC was a desperate team playing for their life - and barely held on. If anything, it takes the target off the back for Syracuse. Was not at all surprised by the result - if anything I was surprised it was only a one goal game. Also, when Maryland is at 100%, they are really tough - the Heacock/Rambo combination is as good as there is out there. That's the team that scares me the most. But if Heacock isn't healthy then they are just like Brown last year without Molloy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom