4:00 PM​
FOX
Purdue@ Michigan
8:00 PM​
FOX
Clemson@ North Carolina
8:00 PM​
ABC

Personally I’m against teams being allowed to add a game after their season is complete in an attempt to get bowl eligible.
UB, NM St, or both?

UB's was playing a postponed game.

NM St.- It won't count for bowl eligibiity since it is their 2nd FCS game.

This USC/Utah game is exciting. Would love to see USC go down in flames but on the other hand not excited about seeing tOSU get into the CFP when they haven't done jack all year long. Only other negative here is having to listen to Brock Huard. Yikes he can induce a migraine. He refuses to come up for air.

This USC/Utah game is exciting. Would love to see USC go down in flames but on the other hand not excited about seeing tOSU get into the CFP when they haven't done jack all year long. Only other negative here is having to listen to Brock Huard. Yikes he can induce a migraine. He refuses to come up for air.
We can't find a serviceable TE and Utah's 3rd stringer looks like an all-American. Fun game for sure though. Crazy how the game changes when your dual threat QB gets hurt and becomes one dimensional. Feels like I've seen that somewhere before.

TOSU will get crushed by Georgia

USC going to let OSU get in.

Their tackling has been brutal!

So basically the 4 teams are pretty much set, just a question of the order for the top 3, OSU will be 4th

So basically the 4 teams are pretty much set, just a question of the order for the top 3, OSU will be 4th

Tcu could lose. Michigan could lose. I could see Tcu losing and they bump Bama up to 4.

Utes are so solid. Love watching their OL..

We can't find a serviceable TE and Utah's 3rd stringer looks like an all-American. Fun game for sure though. Crazy how the game changes when your dual threat QB gets hurt and becomes one dimensional. Feels like I've seen that somewhere before.
is that Landon Morrison? He transferred to Utah after a couple of weeks in fall practice after it became evident the TE was not in Gilbert's offense.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom