Pitt at Penn State, Noon, ABC
Furman at Virginia Tech, Noon, ACC Network
The Citadel at Georgia Tech, 12:30 p.m., RSN
Louisville at Western Kentucky, 4 p.m., Stadium
Bethune-Cookman at Miami, 4 p.m., ACC Network
Duke at Middle Tennessee, 7 p.m., Facebook
Florida State at Virginia, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network

1568388482336.png

Gotta go with Wake. Clawson would kill it at a large state school where recruiting is easier. The team he brought to the dome 2 years ago really impressed me.

Wake looks good on both sides.

Not sure about that delayed read option they run. Newman is a gamer hopefully its the kid who started for them early last year when we play them last week of the season.

BC game is entertaining so far Kansas looks good I thought this would be an interesting game before the season that I'd consider attending as a neutral was surprised KU lost to CCCU and struggled vs a FCS.

BC looks bad. Lots of hype about them in the ACC media. Kansas is not a good team. Worse than that team in Jersey.

BC looks bad. Lots of hype about them in the ACC media. Kansas is not a good team. Worse than that team in Jersey.

I'm on record that Les will get Kansas to a bowl game within 4 years but yeah, this would not be a good loss for BC at this point in his tenure.

I don't care who won that game but I just hate to see clock management butchered like that

Why no replay? Can't they replay that? Clearly 1 second left with the foot out of bounds

Why no replay? Can't they replay that? Clearly 1 second left with the foot out of bounds

I thought so also but they mismanaged it badly, so don't have much sympathy.

No idea why Addazio hired Sheridan as his DC. He was TERRIBLE for the Giants in 2009. He is not coordinator material - maybe a position coach.

Could have been ruled forward progress stopped in bounds. That kid had no interest in the sideline for whatever reason.

How great would it be if KU holds on, and BC loses to Rutgers next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom