Louisville at Pitt, Noon, ACC Network
Georgia Tech at Syracuse, Noon, RSN
Duke at Virginia, 4 p.m., ACC Network
Texas State at Boston College, 6 p.m., RSN
Florida State at Miami, 7:30 p.m., ABC
NC State at Virginia Tech, 8 p.m., ACC Network

1601126324227.png

Last edited:
ND had ten players out last week for USF and will have that many, or more, out for Wake Forest.

That is the way it goes in this Covid season.

I just saw Justin Fuente give a press conference where he said that he is not sure that Virginia Tech can even play this week.

Life comes at you fast.

Notre Dame at Wake Forest postponed due to COVID-19.

13 ND players are in isolation with 10 quarantined.
covid.jpg

Notre Dame tested all students before they came back and they still had an outbreak. You can't contain it especially once the students are back on campus.

That makes the most sense to me
Niko Tamurian also suggested this as a possibility on his slot on the 6 pm news slot tonight.

The ACC has done similar things already this year to fill gaps caused by postponed or cancelled games. It seems likely to happen and makes sense.

In this day and age, that doesn’t mean as much as it should, but I think this is going to work out. For everyone except those who still do not have ACCN.

Niko Tamurian also suggested this as a possibility on his slot on the 6 pm news slot tonight.

The ACC has done similar things already this year to fill gaps caused by postponed or cancelled games. It seems likely to happen and makes sense.

In this day and age, that doesn’t mean as much as it should, but I think this is going to work out. For everyone except those who still do not have ACCN.

Just like most things in life, it comes down to a battle between NYC (YES) and Philly (Comcast).

I believe that the UCF/ECU game has been moved to that Noon slot on ABC.

There's concern that this development could affect our game with Duke this week because ND played them 2 weeks ago. I haven't see anything about it yet from Duke on our board.

There's concern that this development could affect our game with Duke this week because ND played them 2 weeks ago. I haven't see anything about it yet from Duke on our board.

ND got it from USF.

I got it from Agnes, she got it from Jim
We all agree it must have been Louise who gave it to him
Now she got it from Harry, who got it from Marie
And everybody know that Marie got it from me

Giles got it from Daphne, she got it from Joan
Who picked it up in County Cork a kissin' the blarney stone
Pierre gave it to Sheila who must have brought it there
He got it from Francois and Jacques, aha, lucky Pierre!

Max got it from Edith who gets it ev'ry spring
She got it from her daddy who just gives her ev'rything
She then gave it to Daniel whose Spaniel has it now
Our dentist even got it and we're still wondering how

Ah, but I got it from Agnes, or maybe it was Sue
Or Millie, or Billie, or Jillie, or Willie, it doesn't matter who
It might have been at the pub, or at the club, or in the loo
And if you will be my friend, then I might, mind you, I said might
Give it to you!

So how does BC, Duke, NC State, and Wake get over .500 this season without their usual easy 4 game OOC schedules? You always see these four teams get off to good starts record wise but end up back around .500 by season's end. They get praise every year as being up and coming because of these starts without people actually looking at who they played.

So how does BC, Duke, NC State, and Wake get over .500 this season without their usual easy 4 game OOC schedules? You always see these four teams get off to good starts record wise but end up back around .500 by season's end. They get praise every year as being up and coming because of these starts without people actually looking at who they played.
Maybe we need more cupcakes on the schedule, because a team like State is in a bowl game more often than not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom