Virginia at Miami, 7:30 p.m., ESPN

Saturday, Oct. 2
Duke at North Carolina, Noon, ESPN2
Pitt at Georgia Tech, Noon, ACC Network
Louisville at Wake Forest, 12:30 p.m., RSN
Syracuse at Florida State, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network
Louisiana Tech at NC State, 6 p.m., ACC Network Extra & ESPN+
Boston College at Clemson, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network
This set of games will help clarify where teams really are likely to stand, as opposed to all the talking head prognostications.

UNC that played last week wont beat Duke
Lou-Wake tossup
Clemson either wakes up or goes under .500 in Oct.. who saw that
Virg no idea if they are any good now
Pitt Gt tossup. GT Strange season so far but they ran all over Virg last week.

UNC that played last week wont beat Duke
Lou-Wake tossup
Clemson either wakes up or goes under .500 in Oct.. who saw that
Virg no idea if they are any good now
Pitt Gt tossup. GT Strange season so far but they ran all over Virg last week.

This league may be without a great team, but to me, I'm curious how some of these games are going to shake out. Who will be the king of the dipsh**ts.

My picks for Saturday
NC big over Duke
Pitt
Louisville
NCState
Clemson
My heart wants Su, but we have never won at Florida State. Need some turnovers...

Thurs - Miami

Gotta say Ville and WF on Espn3 got slightly jobbed. That should be a helluva game.

Louisville’s D is really not good. Wake is more balanced. If they can limit explosive plays, Wake will win.

Thursday, Sept. 30
Virginia at Miami, 7:30 p.m., ESPN

Saturday, Oct. 2
Duke at North Carolina, Noon, ESPN2
Pitt at Georgia Tech, Noon, ACC Network
Louisville at Wake Forest, 12:30 p.m., RSN
Syracuse at Florida State, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network
Louisiana Tech at NC State, 6 p.m., ACC Network Extra & ESPN+
Boston College at Clemson, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network
Type of game Miami will win and people start saying the ship is righted they are gonna win the Coastal, and then fall flat on their face the following two weeks.

UNC might have a tough time in this one. Duke got some momentum and found their footing a bit, whereas UNC is on the edge of collapse for the season. Such hype and it's all gone before October - how do the players respond? UNC wins a tight one.

Pitt should win but GaTech looks like they found a decent coach who is getting results sooner than I expected. I'll take Tech.

Just because I expect it will upend our opportunity, Louisville will win. I've maintained my bullishness with them since before the season.

Please Lord in Heaven let us not be the one to get the Seminoles off the snide. I don't feel good about this game at all. Noles Roll us.

LaTech v NCST screams let down for the wolfpack. I'll pick them to win but wouldn't be surprised if they lost.

Sorry BC. How your on the edge of the Top 25 by beating the sisters of the poor and Mizzou on the road is beyond me - your 4-0 to me is as good as used TP. Clemson shuts them down and finds some Offense. If BC was full strength at QB I'd have way more confidence in them than I do. This also sucks because Clemson will start to right the ship this week, has a bye to tweak what wasn't working, then heads to a Friday night fight with us.

Some good games this weekend. I’ll take wake, Pitt, uva, clemson

Just because I expect it will upend our opportunity, Louisville will win. I've maintained my bullishness with them since before the season.

Yeah, they looked pretty good.
Please Lord in Heaven let us not be the one to get the Seminoles off the snide. I don't feel good about this game at all. Noles Roll us.

Don't see why people are saying this. Yes, they've got a slew of 4 & 5 stars. But, even if they hadn't won on a fluky play, Jacksonville State stood toe-to-toe with FSU.
Sorry BC. How your on the edge of the Top 25 by beating the sisters of the poor and Mizzou on the road is beyond me - your 4-0 to me is as good as used TP. Clemson shuts them down and finds some Offense. If BC was full strength at QB I'd have way more confidence in them than I do. This also sucks because Clemson will start to right the ship this week, has a bye to tweak what wasn't working, then heads to a Friday night fight with us.

BC's other QB looked pretty good and they have a very good running back. Clemson probably wins but it will be closer than most think.

We have more fans at our games when we stink than Miami does right now

They need an on-campus stadium. We would never have any students at games if it was a 35 minute drive from campus.
Yeah that would be the move right there

Be that as it may, as it stands now, it is terrible

Not good for the ACC when one of it's premier programs doesn't seem to care that much about football anymore
What’s crazy is that Miami has never actually been a premier program since they’ve been in the ACC. Last time they finished in the top 10 was 2003… their last year in the Big East.

I’m not sure there’s a “brand name” program that’s been more disappointing on the field in the past two decades.

Yeah, TVD was a hot SU QB target for a while. He went to high school in CT with Justin Barron.

He had a ton of offers all over the country so Miami was a surprise to most, I think.

What’s crazy is that Miami has never actually been a premier program since they’ve been in the ACC. Last time they finished in the top 10 was 2003… their last year in the Big East.

I’m not sure there’s a “brand name” program that’s been more disappointing on the field in the past two decades.

Yup they're the Texas of the Southeast, "The U" days are long gone at this point

Currently watching the game ….. man maybe we do have a pretty decent offense yeesh

The U’s offense appears to consist of letting the QB get beat up and a deep pass along the right sideline…..hold on!

The U’s offense appears to consist of letting the QB get beat up and a deep pass along the right sideline…..hold on!
Also the commentators keep mentioning miami getting into there tempo lmao…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom