Duke at Georgia Tech, 12:20 p.m., Raycom Sports
Louisville at Boston College, 12:30 p.m. ET, RSN
Pitt at Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m., NBC
Virginia Tech at North Carolina, 7 p.m. ET, ESPNU
Miami at Virginia, 7 p.m., ESPN2
All times are Eastern.

ACC Announces Game Times & Networks for Oct. 13

DpZSKNlXoAIbh4h.jpg

This week should provide some separation at the top.

BC DB's like to hold and grab the arms and hands of the WR's while the ball is in the air.

i am thinking long range best for SU and that is pitt losing and not going to a bowl since we recruit a ton against them. but also being good enough they stay with an AVg coach for as long as possible just like BC

BC now has Miami at home, @vt, Clem home, @fsu then us

will they be 7-8-9 win team or losers of 4 when we play?

i am thinking long range best for SU and that is pitt losing and not going to a bowl since we recruit a ton against them. but also being good enough they stay with an AVg coach for as long as possible just like BC

Yeah I really wanted Pitt to lose. But keep it close so I could feel better about last week.

It's the ACC...flip a coin!

its crazy to me that these teams still find a way to be avg and yet always have a dynamic RB that we cant compete with and often a WR that we cant catch up too. if we had Dillion at our tempo it would be killer.

its crazy to me that these teams still find a way to be avg and yet always have a dynamic RB that we cant compete with and often a WR that we cant catch up too. if we had Dillion at our tempo it would be killer.

Next year (I know we say that a lot around here). But Adams, and Howard is a year older and stronger. Moe Neal is playing pretty well even though he’s not a natural. We’re uograding.

Still waiting for Moe to break one. Let’s go with UNC for that.

one thing about the transfer is that he has the speed to go to the house if the oline can create a few holes. I also think that the WR the next couple yrs could also take that leap, guys who make people miss and guys who can go the distance,

Anyone know the status of Carney he got hurt at the end. Kid is good, maybe won’t play this week?

Yeah I really wanted Pitt to lose. But keep it close so I could feel better about last week.

I root for Pitt because it has a history that is very similar to that of Syracuse University Football - it's an old traditional eastern program.

We have nothing to do with the others these days - Penn State, Navy, Army, West Virginia and even Maryland.

There is Pitt and BC, and BC is a relatively "new" eastern rival.

So, when its Pitt v. ND, there is no debate - I really want the Panthers to win.

I root for Pitt because it has a history that is very similar to that of Syracuse University Football - it's an old traditional eastern program.

We have nothing to do with the others these days - Penn State, Navy, Army, West Virginia and even Maryland.

There is Pitt and BC, and BC is a relatively "new" eastern rival.

So, when its Pitt v. ND, there is no debate - I really want the Panthers to win.

I get it. But my SU fandom started in 1991 and there’s been little to speak of for an SU - Pitt rivalry. In the 90s we were great and they were woeful. They get Wanny and Heinz, and start recruiting well, we get terrible. Maybe it’s all a coincidence but I don’t think so.

I equate Pitt being bad with us being good and I know we go head to head for recruits. So I don’t want Pitt getting a high profile win in South Bend on NBC.

I get it. But my SU fandom started in 1991 and there’s been little to speak of for an SU - Pitt rivalry. In the 90s we were great and they were woeful. They get Wanny and Heinz, and start recruiting well, we get terrible. Maybe it’s all a coincidence but I don’t think so.

I equate Pitt being bad with us being good and I know we go head to head for recruits. So I don’t want Pitt getting a high profile win in South Bend on NBC.

The recruiting angle didn't really occur to me.

If we play well, if we improve our product, and if we make the Dome rock, the recruits will come, no matter what Pitt does.

I think the rise of Rutgers and UConn impacted our recruiting more than Pitt ever has.

So, the demise of both of those programs is a very positive thing in my mind.

If we play well, if we improve our product, and if we make the Dome rock, the recruits will come, no matter what Pitt does.

I think the rise of Rutgers and UConn impacted our recruiting more than Pitt ever has.

Whole heartedly agree on Rutgers and UConn. I’ve always sorta lumped Pitt in there because of how awful they were in the 90s, but maybe we can coexist as good if RU stays down. (UConn is down for the count).

You've got it backwards - it was the DEMISE of our program, that led directly to the rise of Rutgers & UConn.

The GERG error was the perfect storm to allow both of those doormat programs a brief chance in the spotlight, while we were no longer competitive.

Just like how UConn hoops magically became a legit program, but only RIGHT AFTER we got hit with our first round of sanctions back in the early 90's.

None of this is coincidence.

Our being down created the window of opportunity for them.
Likewise our revival will now spell their doom.

You've got it backwards - it was the DEMISE of our program, that led directly to the rise of Rutgers & UConn.

The GERG error was the perfect storm to allow both of those doormat programs a brief chance in the spotlight, while we were no longer competitive.

Just like how UConn hoops magically became a legit program, but only RIGHT AFTER we got hit with our first round of sanctions back in the early 90's.

None of this is coincidence.

Our being down created the window of opportunity for them.
Likewise our revival will now spell their doom.

I don't think so.

UConn became a Division 1 program and that hurt - we started losing in what had been a pretty good recruiting area.

The success of Schiano in keeping NJ talent home I think impacted our program and led to a reduction in our talent level.

I found it ironic Kessman missed kicks vs. ND and made them against us. I would have preferred he miss vs. us and we beat Pitt and he makes the kicks to beat ND. We never get that kind of luck. Would be nice once in awhile.

one thing about the transfer is that he has the speed to go to the house if the oline can create a few holes. I also think that the WR the next couple yrs could also take that leap, guys who make people miss and guys who can go the distance,

I’ve seen enough from Harris to believe he’s going to be a juggernaut as soon as next season. Stronger, faster, better route runner + more accurate QB? Whew.

I don't think so.

UConn became a Division 1 program and that hurt - we started losing in what had been a pretty good recruiting area.

The success of Schiano in keeping NJ talent home I think impacted our program and led to a reduction in our talent level.

NJ yes. I don’t remember UCONN hurting us on the recruiting trail.

NJ yes. I don’t remember UCONN hurting us on the recruiting trail.

And Rutgers got their jumpstart when P got canned, and Ray Rice flipped from us to Rutty.

I found it ironic Kessman missed kicks vs. ND and made them against us. I would have preferred he miss vs. us and we beat Pitt and he makes the kicks to beat ND. We never get that kind of luck. Would be nice once in awhile.

All makes sense to me. You never hear anyone saying the luck of the orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom