Weekend after Christmas shaping up to be a doozy | Syracusefan.com

Weekend after Christmas shaping up to be a doozy

Rocco

Watching you.
Friday, Dec 27th, 6 pm on ESPN primetime - Syracuse Football takes on Minnesota in the Texas Bowl in Houston (I'm thinking we will just own that school this year in bball and football)

Saturday, Dec 28th, 1 pm @ The Dome - Syracuse Basketball takes on its hated former BE rival Villanova in what will likely be a Top 10 showdown.

That's a heckuva Syracuse sports weekend. Hoping it's going to be a clean sweep 2-0 for CuseNation.

Nova will be a tough game

Need to work on my sister to try and get tix for that Nova game. That would be a fun family outing...

...and I'll be there for the 'Nova game! Be back in the 'Cuse for the week following Christmas. Going to 'Nova & E. Mich. games. With the move to the ACC, it's tougher and tougher to find road games here in the Midwest. This should suffice:)

Jay Wright...

He is the only man I'd be fine with SU going out of there way to hire when JB retires and if Hop is unavailable.

Last I checked, there were lots of decent ticket options both on Ticketmaster and StubHub (reasonable prices, too) for the Nova game. Remember students are away so that opens up thousands of prime locations.

For those not going, game is at 2pm on CBS. (That extra hour may come in handy after our bowl game celebrations!)
I do hope the Dome is packed - with folks sitting past the 50 - so CBS can resume gushing about how awesome a fanbase we are.

LGO