Weezer and Panic! at the Disco | Syracusefan.com

Weezer and Panic! at the Disco

CuseCPT

All Conference
I haven't gone to a concert in a couple years and decided to change that this summer. I heard Weezer was coming to Canandaigua so I got tickets with a few friends. I was vaguely familiar with Panic! at the Disco but their only song I knew was "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and didn't even care if we got there in time to see them.

Weezer was great, they played a good mix of newer and older stuff and hit all their classics. It was kind of business like though, not much crowd interaction.

Panic! at the Disco blew me away, though. Very interactive show and the lead singer was an incredible showman, playing drums, piano, you name it. They made a fan out of me, it was one of the best live performances I've seen. I think Brendon Urie just might have the best voice of any dude in music right now.

I saw this last night in Salt Lake actually. Phenomenal people watching. I was also pleasantly surprised by Panic's set, but the Weezer one was awesome.

I saw this last night in Salt Lake actually. Phenomenal people watching. I was also pleasantly surprised by Panic's set, but the Weezer one was awesome.

Yeah it was a funny mix of old farts like me there to see Weezer and kids there to see Panic.

I haven't paid much attention to Panic! At the Disco, but I do appreciate that their name seems to be a Smiths reference.

Caught them back in June down in Charlotte. Was really a nice show. Panic was surprisingly good and Weezer was solid like always. Their new album is worth a spot in everyone's rotation.

Two great groups who I wouldn't mind seeing either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom