Welcome to the ACC. | Syracusefan.com

Welcome to the ACC.

This is an exciting time for the ACC having a storied program like Syracuse join. Hopefully a nice rivalry will begin between our two schools.
Thanks! Looking forward to developing some intense rivalries within the ACC. Can't wait to visit the beautiful Greenville Spartanburg area for games.

Honestly, just hearing that makes me happy. I very much doubt we can win that game. But as long as we can command the respect of our foes. I am happy.
Anyone that tells you that it won't be tough to win in the dome is clearly crazy. We've seen what you guys are capable of doing. I want to make the trip up there for the game but I don't feel that it's in the cards this year unfortunately.

Anyone that tells you that it won't be tough to win in the dome is clearly crazy. We've seen what you guys are capable of doing. I want to make the trip up there for the game but I don't feel that it's in the cards this year unfortunately.
I plan on coming to a few games down there? How far is Clemson from Charleston?

We should have a "orange" themed trophy for the winner to start a rivalry between the 2 schools - whoever wins gets to wear orange the following year while the other team would not be allowed to wear orange at all - bragging rights with trophy on the line.

I hope you can make it to the dome. Just make sure you wear the right shade of orange. I'm really looking forward to Death Valley but am doubly glad we play you at the dome first. Thanks for the welcome...it feels great to be in the ACC!!

We should have a "orange" themed trophy for the winner to start a rivalry between the 2 schools - whoever wins gets to wear orange the following year while the other team would not be allowed to wear orange at all - bragging rights with trophy on the line.
I like that idea. We have a trophy with BC which only developed into a "rivalry" when Matt Ryan was there. Why not Syracuse.

That's not to bad. My parents are retiring to the low country, so ill fly into Charleston, head to the game and have an extended weekend in south Carolina. I will check out greenville when in the area.
Its a hike, completely across the state on 26, thru Columbia. About 3 hours if I remember correctly. Spend some time in Greenville instead, its a cool town.

Thank you!

It will be fun competing with such a great football team - the Tigers will be tough and Death Valley sounds like a great place to see a game.

Can't wait to visit you guys.

I hope that both programs make the ACC the best it can be.

I would say four to four and a half hours. Thankfully I only have to drive 2 and a half on game days haha.

I live in the Charlotte burbs, it's amazing how many Clemson fans make that trek to Clemson from the area, a bit over 2 hours. Unfortunately, a lot of our home town fans, do just that, stay at home because they don't want to drive 15-20 frigging minutes from Liverpool or Baldwinsville, etc. for one excuse or another. :noidea:

I've been to the Clemson campus on a couple of occasions, it's gorgeous...like most of the women.:cool: Saw the Panther's play a couple of games there when Clemson was their home stadium while the Charlotte stadium was being built.

I live in the Charlotte burbs, it's amazing how many Clemson fans make that trek to Clemson from the area, a bit over 2 hours. Unfortunately, a lot of our home town fans, do just that, stay at home because they don't want to drive 15-20 frigging minutes from Liverpool or Baldwinsville, etc. for one excuse or another. :noidea:

I've been to the Clemson campus on a couple of occasions, it's gorgeous...like most of the women.:cool: Saw the Panther's play a couple of games there when Clemson was their home stadium while the Charlotte stadium was being built.
My wife and I are currently looking for a house in Charlotte. I've seen quite a few Syracuse fans around town. What shocks me is the amount of WVU fans in Charlotte recently. What in the world.

My wife and I are currently looking for a house in Charlotte. I've seen quite a few Syracuse fans around town. What shocks me is the amount of WVU fans in Charlotte recently. What in the world.

There are quite a bit of 'Cuse fans around...what's worse then all them Mountaineer fans are all the Steeler fans here...Ugh!

Call it "battle for the orange" or something like that...
the winner gets to wear the Orange in the next game, regardless of where it is.

seeing those fluckers in Orange in the Dome would really piss me the hell off.

dont lose that game you jackarses, i dont want to see anyone else in MY color.

Oh Lord

the winner gets to wear the Orange in the next game, regardless of where it is.

seeing those fluckers in Orange in the Dome would really piss me the hell off.

dont lose that game you jackarses, i dont want to see anyone else in MY color.

Oh Lord
They will probably wear white or purple pants
images

images

and when we play them in Death Valley
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics