We'll be fine | Syracusefan.com

We'll be fine

SWC75

Bored Historian
Coleman gives the inside scorer-rebounder we didn' have last year and Cooney gives us the outside gunner. Christmas was a highly rated guy and could blow up in his second year as Fab did. Keita can play. CJ will be a star. Southerland could be, too. Grant doesn't have do anything but he might. MCW will be one of our best point guards ever and Triche will provide senior leadership.

I think it will resemble a younger version of the 2009-2010 team int erms of strengths and (a lack of weaknesses) but deeper. It will also resemble the national title team of what will be a decade before in that we have a bunch of talented young guys with Triche in the Duany role.

The fans that should feel bummed out right now are the Georgetown fans who really got set up and then knocked down.

Back to spring...

Agree we are going to be good next year.

Defensively we have the scrappyness of MCW, Fair, Rak and Keita(although he needs to stop fumbling). Possibly grant also.
Offensively we have as much firepower as last year, but the question is who will be our isolation players.
If I had to guess...
MCW, DC2, CJ and Southerland(if the coaches feel isn't forcing shots).

We will be in the top 10 next year. :D
Alot to live up to though after 2 of the last 3 years.

I think we could be better without him TBH. Especially as a program long term. Would have been nice to have a defensive game changer to complement DJC, but we were in serious need of some post scoring last season. DJC = pts in post. NN does not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom