We'll take steps forward but schedule does us no favors | Syracusefan.com

We'll take steps forward but schedule does us no favors

Doctor44

2nd String
Bc there's no football yet. I need a spring game and rapid fire recruit signings if were not playing a game every week.

I expect our team to continue to fight hard and be hard-nosed.

Hunt will improve, but will undoubtedly struggle at some point during the season. Our RBs will be solid and reliable, but we don't expect anyone to have a Reggie Bush like season and be able to carry the offense on his back. Our offense line will be solid. Lets hope our offense can get into rhythm with the spread offense and put up 2012 numbers again.

The DE is a question mark if not for top end talent, then for depth. Will we be able to get pressure from our DEs and will our DTs stand up? The LBs will be the strength again. Can the secondary stay healthy and have a consistent starting 4?

You could see us scraping for a bowl game, and the back end of the ACC schedule does no favors.

We hope to be more competitive against Louisville, ND and Clemson and we may even expect to beat Louisville given recent history and a new coach/ QB.

While last year, we ended with home games against Pitt and BC, this year we have away games. Pitt has been seen as a dark horse again for the costal division, as no one can really establish dominance. Further, the last 6 games are

At Wake
At Clemson
Home Vs NC State
Home vs Duke
At Pitt
At BC.

I think, if we pick up wins agains Nova, C michigan and Maryland and/or Louisville, we'll be in good shape and have a chance to at least split the last 3.

BUT THE MORE I LOOK AT THIS, I THINK WE CAN GET NOVA, C MICH, MARYLAND, LVILLE, WAKE, NC STATE, DUKE, PITT and BC. 8-4. We're coming back! GO ORANGE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom