WE'RE #1, WE'RE #1, WE'RE #1 | Syracusefan.com

WE'RE #1, WE'RE #1, WE'RE #1

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
SU will have t-shirts on sale by midnight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

16151_371194256306268_981493563_n.jpg

Bees, you were right, and it was pretty clear tonight. SU was the best team in the league.

I just wanna see Russell pick Cuse over Rutty and see Kaiser's head explode. haha

Our tougher schedule, combined with good health, made us the best in the end.

Shouldn't have to worry about slipping lower than Pinstripe now.

I'd like to thank Gary Nova and Rutgers for sucking it up tonight. Just to bring this full circle, I think they should hand deliver the co-champ trophy to Manley. :)

I just wanna see Russell pick Cuse over Rutty and see Kaiser's head explode. haha
i hope they do.

its not happening, but 1 can smoke crack......

A Yukon victory could/should get the Orangemen to Charlotte.

We've officially turned the corner. We're right back where we were in 2004. Except Coach P's team was on a downward trajectory and this year's team is moving up. Now let's win our bowl game and put the 2004 Peach Bowl behind us forever.

I'd like to thank Gary Nova and Rutgers for sucking it up tonight. Just to bring this full circle, I think they should hand deliver the co-champ trophy to Manley. :)

That Louisville db was wide wide open and Nova just couldn't resist! That was a great way to end the game.

Where is a good online site to buy the shirts? I know of the SU site, but is there another site I can check out?

Where is a good online site to buy the shirts? I know of the SU site, but is there another site I can check out?

I was being facetious but have no doubt SU will have t-shirts at some time. I am sure someone will provide a link when that happens.

I was being facetious but have no doubt SU will have t-shirts at some time. I am sure someone will provide a link when that happens.
It will say "Big East Co-Co-Co-(Co?) Champs".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom