Wes Lunt is transferring | Syracusefan.com

Wes Lunt is transferring

Czar

All Conference
ALL OF THE OKLAHOMA QB'S!

a8HLdN4.jpg

(This is 80% in jest)

Two year olds have more maturity than MG. They would handle this much better. At his next news conference, perhaps someone should offer MG a lollipop, can't hurt and he might be nicer.

I wonder what Mike Hunt will do? Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

If your scholarship is only good for one year at a time, how can your old coach dictate where you cannot go? I would sue.

If your scholarship is only good for one year at a time, how can your old coach dictate where you cannot go? I would sue.
By the time you win, your eligibility is up.

There are reasons to keep players from transferring to programs coached by former assistants as well as teams on upcoming schedules. The former is to prevent poaching, the latter is to prevent aiding the opposition (as well as saving the original school from possible embarrassment).

That said, when it's clear that a coach is not poaching and it's in the best interest of the player to let him/her re-join a coach then the original school's coach can come off looking like a jerk (e.g. Edsall)... just as he/she does by adding other schools to the list (e.g. Martelli).

Coach K. did the right thing in letting Silent-G join the Orange.

There are reasons to keep players from transferring to programs coached by former assistants as well as teams on upcoming schedules. The former is to prevent poaching, the latter is to prevent aiding the opposition (as well as saving the original school from possible embarrassment).
So what?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom