Wes.. | Syracusefan.com

Wes..

nyucuse

2nd String
May be finally coming together for him. He put up 22 last night and 21 his previous game. Still pretty one dimensional as a shooter but I would think someone would sign him after the season.

May be finally coming together for him. He put up 22 last night and 21 his previous game. Still pretty one dimensional as a shooter but I would think someone would sign him after the season.

As much as I'd love to add Wes to this class, I think that if we're going to sign a 6th then it should really be another ball handler capable of backing up Ennis at PG. lol what can I say, it's 4am

Yeah, and we have had enough of "one and done" guys. No matter what time of day it is.

Wes Clark???

I'm lost on the who is Wes as well...?

Unless he posted about Wes Johnson in the recruiting thread?

Dafaq??!

Yeah, I watched a little of the Jazz game last night. He looked sharp. He's certainly improved from when he has played here. The Jazz put Foye on him, and Johnson was very effective shooting over him in the post.

It's an unorthodox thing to have an inside-outside two guard, but I think Wes has kind of been hosed by the teams he's been on. He can play a bit. He has some value. I think he'll get another contract somewhere and be a valuable bench guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom