West Lot parking available | Syracusefan.com

West Lot parking available

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
The call for help to keep the Fine Mess Tailgate in our preferred location went better than we could have imagined. Thanks to all who helped out.

As a result there is a possibility that we may have one or two extra season parking passes available for the West lots (Fine/Henry and Standart). We should have a clear picture by the end of the week. Face value for the passes is $200.

If you are interested in being put on our waiting list PM me or JeremyCuse. Any passes will be made available on a first come/first served basis.

Additionally we'd ask for a voluntary $20 contribution that will go into our Fine Mess 50-50 fund. The fund purchases equipment for the tailgate and holds several charity raffles each year. This year we plan on donating proceeds from the Clemson game to Tim Green's Tackle ALS Foundation and will donate from the Western Michigan game in observance of Military Appreciation Day once again to the Tenth Mountain Division Association

If there are extra West parking passes I would consider keeping mine, but someone would need to take care of "FreakTalksAboutSu". Not to worry Freak. Wouldn't leave you high and dry.

If there are extra West parking passes I would consider keeping mine, but someone would need to take care of "FreakTalksAboutSu". Not to worry Freak. Wouldn't leave you high and dry.

Freak is covered!

We can do that, just let us know if you want to keep it and we will put him top of the list. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom