West Virginia Mascot Kills Bear With Musket | Syracusefan.com

West Virginia Mascot Kills Bear With Musket

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
121212-4-CFB-WVU-Mountaineer-mascot-OB-PI_20121212113022382_660_320.JPG

He was cited for not wearing Orangecouchburn

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...ear-cited-for-not-wearing-blaze-orange-121212

Yeah that's a hillbilly. I think someone posted about it last week as well.

Wearing Orange in the West Virginia backwoods is a sure fire way to get shot. These regulators obviously haven't seen the last two SU-WVU football games. ;)

I think they'll change their minds after the Pinstripe Bowl when WV State Legislators vote to ban the color Orange.

used the same gun he brings into the stadium on Saturdays

"He shot a bear, when he was only three..." Of course, in this case, the bear was three.

why doesnt somebody just tack the article to the top of the board so we dont get another thread about this every other day?? :noidea: :bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

It's no wonder I missed it, these headlines say nothing about "West Virginia Mascot Kills Bear With Musket"

OT- It's real!?

West Virginia

guns in stadiums

None of which would red flag me.

In addition, what is missing from all of those stories & responses is the fact that he was cited for not wearing blaze orange. That's why it was on the front page of the Post Standard sports section and that made it news.

I can't read through every thread because most of my time is spent sorting through articles & web sites trying to provide our community with all things SU.

Thanks CuseIsInTheHouse for providing those links

The main point in my post was "He was cited for not wearing Orange" I thought that was apropo given that we are playing them in a few weeks.

It's no wonder I missed it, these headlines say nothing about "West Virginia Mascot Kills Bear With Musket"
Thanks CuseIsInTheHouse for providing those links
I'll never under stand why people will come up obscure or generic thread titles. It's like they're trying to tease you into opening them instead of actually indicating what the thread is actually about.
"I can't believe this" or "Oh no" or "Did you see this?" Just look at all the MCW threads on the hoops board.

I'll never under stand why people will come up obscure or generic thread titles. It's like they're trying to tease you into opening them instead of actually indicating what the thread is actually about.
"I can't believe this" or "Oh no" or "Did you see this?" Just look at all the MCW threads on the hoops board.
It would certainly help reduce the duplicity if our headlines were more to the point of the post.

In this case I was providing a follow up, unbeknownst to me, of a story posted a week ago.