Westcott Theater - Biffy Clyro (9/15) | Syracusefan.com

Westcott Theater - Biffy Clyro (9/15)

CarolinaCuse

Starter
I noticed that one of my all-time favorite bands, Biffy Clyro, has announced a show at Westcott Theater on the Friday (9/15) before the Central Michigan football game. I haven't been to a show at Westcott. Is the venue any good?

BTW - if you haven't checked out Biffy, I highly recommend them. Three piece band from Scotland. They've sold out Wembley Stadium. They've headlined the Reading & Leeds Festival, Download Festival, etc. They are solid and have an AWESOME chant ("Mon the Biff!"). IMO, pretty awesome that they're playing such a small show in Cuse.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Even though I'm old enough to have seen the Doors in concert, I'm seriously considering attending. I'll be the oldest one there but who cares. I missed the unknown band (at the time) Green Day when they were in the Cuse and have regretted it ever since.

the DOORS played oswego state 1967. i didn't enroll til 80. but we did host pat benatar.

The Westcott Theater is still there? Used to walk to it to see Saturday matinees. It was awesome when the talkies came in.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Even though I'm old enough to have seen the Doors in concert, I'm seriously considering attending. I'll be the oldest one there but who cares. I missed the unknown band (at the time) Green Day when they were in the Cuse and have regretted it ever since.

Again, highly recommend seeing Biffy. I've seen them seven times and they never fail to put on a good show. Not to mention, they're Scottish... so you know they're good. Looking forward to seeing them the eighth time at Wescott. Hope you decide to go Cusester.

Bump. Highly recommend folks check out Biffy Clyro at Westcott tomorrow night. That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom