Western Michigan Fine Lot Tailgate Official Thread

OburgOrange

All American
Hey everyone, I’m in Nancy France for a wedding at 2:30 FT, 8:30 your time. The reception will be held at an Abby, which I doubt has WiFi so I won’t be able to follow the game.

I miss the Tailgate and seeing everyone.
I am watching the Rugby World Cup match between NZ All Blacks and South Africa in French. Terrific game. Tough bastards. Vertical leap is important on the toss ins.

Go Cuse!
Enjoy Roger

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Hey everyone, I’m in Nancy France for a wedding at 2:30 FT, 8:30 your time. The reception will be held at an Abby, which I doubt has WiFi so I won’t be able to follow the game.

I miss the Tailgate and seeing everyone.
I am watching the Rugby World Cup match between NZ All Blacks and South Africa in French. Terrific game. Tough bastards. Vertical leap is important on the toss ins.

Go Cuse!
Enjoy Roger. I was wondering initially if you were calling the French a bunch of Nancys but I see that there actually is a city in France called Nancy. Looks like a great place to visit, close to Brussels, Luxembourg, and of course, Germany. It appears to be part of the disputed Alsace-Lorraine region of France that Germany has coveted for a long time. Cool.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom