Class of 2015 - Westtown visit... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Westtown visit...

orangejunkie

Starter
I went down for my 45th reunion. Save you some time, class of '69. Was hoping to see "Big George" but he was in an AAU event in Texas. Spoke to Headmaster about the basketball program (among other things) and he really impressed me. Said that these kids are finding Westtown and that they really contribute in a positive way to the school community. Mentioned that George is a really great kid and I heard that from other school staff as well. Also talked with Jared Nickens who is a forward on their basketball team that recently lost in the state finals to the Hill School. He mentioned that he attended an SU camp last summer. He has accepted a scholarship to Maryland. Mentioned that a lot of schools have been on campus this year but had no idea where George was leaning as far as colleges. BTW, at my last reunion 5 years ago I met Daniel Ochefu who is a big that plays for Villanova.

I've been down Johnny's Way. Class of '86

We had some good players back then, the best blew out his ACL and ended up riding the bench at Brockport breifly, but nothing like the recent talent.

Any idea what started it?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom