What’s the uniform situation for tomorrow night?*** | Syracusefan.com

What’s the uniform situation for tomorrow night?***

They heard too many people on here complain about what the uniforms are going to be so they figured they would surprise us LOL

They heard too many people on here complain about what the uniforms are going to be so they figured they would surprise us LOL

That would be a decision that I would fully endorse.

Since the CUSE has beaten Pitt only twice in the last 14 games, I think any combo would work if it guarantees a W on Friday. How about all orange helmets (no S or stripes), blue practice jerseys and all white pants (no stripes borrowed from a local HS).

Strange the low level of promo this week. The uni release, the sneak peek at this weeks poster etc...
They haven’t thrown in the towel on the season PR wise have they?

Blue helmet
Orange top
Blue pants
Like Friday night against Clemson 2 year ago my guess.

Strange the low level of promo this week. The uni release, the sneak peek at this weeks poster etc...
They haven’t thrown in the towel on the season PR wise have they?
Could be the program is going semi-dark this week to not allow any players to get big heads and what bot

Blue helmet
Orange top
Blue pants
Like Friday night against Clemson 2 year ago my guess.

Do we have a blue helmet with this new set of unis? I don’t remember seeing one in the photoshoot they did

One time we wore orange helmets, blue jerseys and orange pants when playing a home game and people seemed to like it. We should try that again.
Nothing like the Syracuse Orange donning some blue I’ve always said that

They got newly designed uniform and helmets. They are called SU Stealth. Expect a lot of open receivers and long kick off returns tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom