What’s up with home games? | Syracusefan.com

What’s up with home games?

It’s beyond bizarre. The only thing I can think of like it was the 1999 team who went 3-6 at home in the Big East, and lost to Ohio at home. But they went 7-2 on the road in the Big East.

It’s beyond bizarre. The only thing I can think of like it was the 1999 team who went 3-6 at home in the Big East, and lost to Ohio at home. But they went 7-2 on the road in the Big East.

You beat me to it, I was actually going to start a thread comparing this team to the 1999 team. Another similarity is that team beat a #1 team on the road (UConn) as well, but would just get handled at home all the time.

You beat me to it, I was actually going to start a thread comparing this team to the 1999 team. Another similarity is that team beat a #1 team on the road (UConn) as well, but would just get handled at home all the time.

Right. Only thing is that ‘99 team had that hot early season start winning that tournament and beating Michigan and Indiana.

Otherwise, the similarities are crazy right now. Let’s hope we can keep winning on the road like that team did?

Were a mediocre team that has major issues at the 1 and 5. When were hitting 3s and Oshae is finishing at the rim we can play with anyone but if one or more of our main cogs is off this team is going to struggle to beat any top 25 team because we can't go to the 5 or backup pg for pts. Howard has been hot and cold at best and Carey is making Kaleb Joseph look like Allen Iverson. He literally can't dribble the ball at this point, its shocking how bad he looks.

If I’m not mistaken I believe the 99 team exited in the first round in an 8/9 game against Doug Gotleib led Okie St team. Let’s hope this team doesn’t repeat that performance

We're a jump shooting team that has zero margin for error when shots aren't falling. We have to find players that can back their man down and score on basic fundamental post moves. It doesn't have to be some 5-star talent. ND found John Mooney.

Honest question, that I feel may have been answered before. Do we ever have practices at the Dome in the game setup situation? Might be time to get away from the cozy confines of the Melo center and get some shots up with that terrible background.

If I’m not mistaken I believe the 99 team exited in the first round in an 8/9 game against Doug Gotleib led Okie St team. Let’s hope this team doesn’t repeat that performance
Wasn't that UCONN team we beat also short several starters? Or am I thinking of a different year?

Havent any of you heard repeatedly that it's tougher to shoot in domes?

Dont feel badly, our opponents haven't either, apparently. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom