What 2003 paraphenalia do you still have? | Syracusefan.com

What 2003 paraphenalia do you still have?

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I believe I have three or four shirts, two hats, a few books and magazines, an 18x24 framed blow up edition of the Post Standard and a 8x10 framed photo of Melo and JAB which the coach autographed.

I believe I have three or four shirts, two hats, a few books and magazines, an 18x24 framed blow up edition of the Post Standard and a 8x10 framed photo of Melo and JAB which the coach autographed.

Nothing from ‘03. Sigh.

However - I have a copy of the D.O. with the pictures of the riots on M Street after the ‘87 Final.
I’m in one of the pics, up on the roof of Dunkin Donuts.

I still have the shoot around shirt. Never worn!

Actually it’s a lot thicker and a shirt in that buttons up from Nike

I have pretty much everything I could get my hands on...
15860315776295459067352917645013.jpg

Two shirts, one never worn. Two hats, one never worn. A mousepad that is very worn from use.
Plus the Post Standard and Daily Orange too!

and a variety of buttons and I'm sure a few other things.

I got the Sports Illustrated memorial that included a leather bound pictorial and historic stats, a mini basketball and a pennant. I also have a very nice plaque with multiple Championship game pictures and a breakdown of the NCAA run

I have a copy of the CHAMPS! Post Standard front page that I cheaply framed myself in my office. I’d gat re-framed but I’m afraid the things gonna fall apart.

Post Standard special edition and three weeks of Sports Illustrated editions covering the tournament. Also, a hoodie with "Syracuse Orangemen" on the sleeve, that I frequently wear while watching SU games.

Three or four T-shirts, signed team photo and other stuff in my office (where I cannot go)

I have the grey hoodie. It doesn’t fit me any more. My son wears it proudly on campus. I also have a framed front page of the sub-standard that I won in some syracusefan.com raffle and a framed JB signed cover of SI with melon on the cover. Also have a final four long sleeved T.

Nothing from ‘03. Sigh.

However - I have a copy of the D.O. with the pictures of the riots on M Street after the ‘87 Final.
I’m in one of the pics, up on the roof of Dunkin Donuts.
I’m in some of those pics. The guy with the basketball hoop on his head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom