What a gusty throw on the long td | Syracusefan.com

What a gusty throw on the long td

Dungey did all kinds of crazy stuff but today's throw was just as brave as any of it. He knew he was going to get rocked and still threw that great pass. This year might be fun but next year might be special
Yeah I just as surprised the commentators said nothing about that. Clearly going to get leveled and threw a near perfect ball.

Dungey did all kinds of crazy stuff but today's throw was just as brave as any of it. He knew he was going to get rocked and still threw that great pass. This year might be fun but next year might be special

Hope so. We lose a lot on the DL.

Was that off his back foot? I can never tell - someone smarter than me please explain what to look for.

Can’t understand why In the video our jerseys look red when they were so clearly ORANGE live...
I watched some of the replay at home tonight and was like, “whoa I need to calibrate my TV. Jerseys look red...” but same thing on here looking at these videos on my phone.

Reactions: FAL
oh our defense will probably stink, I always expect that
I liked our DBs playing press a lot and taking away the inside release , also some big stops
Cordy bounced back nicely. They went empty a few times and our linebackers should have blitzed they had no responsibility. Also the lack of blitzing was perplexing. And how many times was 15 gonna beat us ? I usually don’t complain after a win just some observations.

The jerseys looked orange on my tv, too orange, Miami orange. The whole outfit looked much too Miami-ish for my taste.
They looked better in person. I still don't love the white helmets on the orange, though...

I liked our DBs playing press a lot and taking away the inside release , also some big stops
Cordy bounced back nicely. They went empty a few times and our linebackers should have blitzed they had no responsibility. Also the lack of blitzing was perplexing. And how many times was 15 gonna beat us ? I usually don’t complain after a win just some observations.
I say it all the time. We need more pressure and either ward won’t call it or coach don’t let it happen. We need a Venerables type dc. Aggressive and pressure oriented guy who takes it to the offense and doesn’t let offense dictate stuff

I don’t see any of the teams left on our schedule that we couldn’t beat or at least be in there until the end with. The Pitt game should be interesting...if it wasn’t for their head coaches bizarre field goal move vs Penn State they might be top 10

No doubt, the kid has a great arm - best I have seen on the Hill.

I don’t see any of the teams left on our schedule that we couldn’t beat or at least be in there until the end with. The Pitt game should be interesting...if it wasn’t for their head coaches bizarre field goal move vs Penn State they might be top 10

They still have that loss to Virginia, but they seem to be a really good team.