What a terrible game by the team | Syracusefan.com

What a terrible game by the team

CaliCuse

All American
Poor defense and offense which pretty much says it all. Frackin pathetic. And now we must play Rutgers. I'm sick and on top of that SNY is losing the picture which is merciful. IMO:bat:

"Fine" may be an overstatement. The playcalling has been questionable at times.

Poor defense and offense which pretty much says it all. Frackin pathetic. And now we must play Rutgers. I'm sick and on top of that SNY is losing the picture which is merciful. IMO:bat:

a win is a win.

32 Points and a Desimated Defense , Another Game GROBBER would have lost:bang: Krautman money!:rolling:

OK so this ranks as one of the ugliest wins in my tenure as a fan.Any coach or player happy with this exhibition should be squeezed like a Orangemen fan in the 4th quarter. That is to be driven close to a seizure and firing off expletives at a rate of four or five per play. There are only so many 4 letter words you can use in front of your dogs. Now I'm really worried about the Snookies. A loss to them kind of ruins the season regardless of what happens later. OK IMO the extra point in dispute was clearly not good according to the replay. How the refs missed that is kind of difficult to understand.

OK so this ranks as one of the ugliest wins in my tenure as a fan.Any coach or player happy with this exhibition should be squeezed like a Orangemen fan in the 4th quarter. That is to be driven close to a seizure and firing off expletives at a rate of four or five per play. There are only so many 4 letter words you can use in front of your dogs. Now I'm really worried about the Snookies. A loss to them kind of ruins the season regardless of what happens later. OK IMO the extra point in dispute was clearly not good according to the replay. How the refs missed that is kind of difficult to understand.

Cali, you do realize that Toledo almost beat OSU, right? They're a decent team and better than some of the BE foes we'll face this year

It's tough to find fault with a win over a good team. We gave them 7 on the weird snap snafu but played pretty well overall. The team once again did what they had to at the end. The last TD drive was a statement that the guys wanted to win. Congrats to the players for pulling another one out of the fire. Good Game...

Some might call a 33-30 game a fun one where the game went back and forth with missed calls, big plays, and an overtime field goal for the win :)

Cali, you do realize that Toledo almost beat OSU, right? They're a decent team and better than some of the BE foes we'll face this year
True, but that same Ohio St team got hammered by a Miami team which lost to a Maryland team that was destroyed by Temple.

Toledo is a good team. They did a decent job giving given no Shamarko and no Chandler Jones.

Toledo is a good team. They did a decent job giving given no Shamarko and no Chandler Jones.

We were lucky Adonis Thomas got injured. Their other RBs looked good and Page is awesome. Their skill players are very good. They had some really poor playcalling at times which helped us, IMO. This is a very nice win with how banged up the D is. I would take most of Toledo's skill for our team except for the dude who dropped the ball twice.

We won with a as previously stated a decimated defense. I am not sure how hard those guys could hit. They were dog tired and hurting, and covering for a long time. Bravo team.
Grobber coached teams gets whipped by 30.

Favored by 3 - won by 3 - that's who we are right now. And I'll take it. Maybe not in 2 years but right now I'm happy with it. Let's Go Orange!!!

I thought we would LOSE today -- between injuries and our recent performance at home I thought that was a given. But no, this team is really resilient despite its youth and Nassib is VERY impressive. This team was down 10 points, gave up a 22 play first drive by Toledo and was down in the 4th quarter ... and WON. What more do you want? I am amazed by this team being 3-1, I totally see where this thing is going and we have a "cardiac kids" type of team. Great, that'll bring some folks back to the Dome. You can't tell me this wasn't a great game to witness.

You know the sports cliche "It all evens out in the end."

Well, this is one of those times.

Be happy.

There's the spirit, Cali. You just pissed because they didn't deliver you a win in person last week?

True, but that same Ohio St team got hammered by a Miami (with Jacory Harris) team which lost (without Jacory Harris) to a Maryland team that was destroyed by Temple who barely lost to a Penn State team that lost by 16 to Alabama who has kicked the **** out of everyone else this year including #14 Arkansas today

Temple have a pretty decent team this year. There are worse things than being as good or bad as Ohio State even in a down year for them.

Regardless Toledo > Rutgers.

Hopefully we at least get Shamarko back next week. Anyone else is a bonus but he is the heart of the D.

I really liked the play calling and all the running. Ab and PG had a great game Nassib like usual. Like in most game i feel the offence plays a little poorly on 3 rd down but this week was probably there best % as of yet.

"Fine" may be an overstatement. The playcalling has been questionable at times.
Poor defense and offense which pretty much says it all. Frackin pathetic. And now we must play Rutgers. I'm sick and on top of that SNY is losing the picture which is merciful. IMO

41 rushes 180 yards, Nassib 16/24 over 200 yards and 2 td's, Only allowed 1 sack. Had 1 turnover but it had nothing to do with play calling. and remember the offence really didnt even play in the first quarter so thats almost 3 quarters worth of stats. Every coach in every game all day long calls plays that make you go What? Every play is sent in for a reason if it dont work maybe the defense just played better that play? doesnt always mean it wasnt good some plays just get blown up. Also you cant always be mad a Hackett remember Nassib can change plays at the line maybe it was him that changed to that questionable play.

If we had last years defense we win by 40. If you wanna complain about anything it should be the defense even tho they have some reasonable excuses. They got ran on. They cant get off the field on 3rd down. Every time a QB throws the ball i have to hold my breath. They allowed 300 pass yards and 160+ rush yards and opponent had 50% 3rd down conversion. Also all that running we did today was really good for the defence to make the drives longer and eat up more clock so they dont get as tired.

O= Good
D= Mediocre

I love Su fans who have had to watch garbage for almost a decade and when we start doing good they still can find something to complain about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom