What a whiner Lebron is | Syracusefan.com

What a whiner Lebron is

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is comical the calls he is given. thr refs no the deal

Are you whining again about LeBron, bro?

You're close, though, two letters off: he's a winner.

You really didn't like your Ohio experience, did you, Ryan? :cool:

Seriously? If you can't see he whines on every call and non-call, you clearly aren't paying attention.

If I was a ref his whining would mean nothing to me because its so constant. Its basically every time he drives or shoots. It also seems like he is playing up some minor injury almost every game.

My god you're consistent.

Serious question- do you only comment on lebron threads? You're like sdhusky who gets erect everytime uconn is mentioned over here. Dead serious. I legit never see posts about syracuse.

He really isn't that much of a winner.

Serious question- do you only comment on lebron threads? You're like sdhusky who gets erect everytime uconn is mentioned over here. Dead serious. I legit never see posts about syracuse.

GoHam--Fireball Phil is a great guy, and a highly knowledgeable hoops guy who was in the sports media. He DOES love Lebron, but he brings WAY MORE VALUE to the board than just than. I'm just saying--that potshot is undeserved. Guy is a legend on this board, IMO.

And as you know, I'm fans of you both. But you've missed the boat big time on this criticism of the man, the myth, the legend--FIREBALL FREAKING PHIL!!!

He's actually LeBron. Needs something to do during games.

GoHam--Fireball Phil is a great guy, and a highly knowledgeable hoops guy who was in the sports media. He DOES love Lebron, but he brings WAY MORE VALUE to the board than just than. I'm just saying--that potshot is undeserved. Guy is a legend on this board, IMO.

And as you know, I'm fans of you both. But you've missed the boat big time on this criticism of the man, the myth, the legend--FIREBALL FREAKING PHIL!!!

Didn't mean to call him out. Genuine question.

Now cusehulk on the other hand...

Contradictory statement.

2 titles by NBA greats standards is pretty low. Winners get a lot more than 2. And they don't have to leave their teams to do it.

Wilt Chamberlain has just two . . . and had to leave the warriors to get the first & the sixers to get the second
Dr. J has just one . . . and had to leave the Nets to get it.
Oscar Robertson has one . . . had to leave the Royals to get it

Wilt Chamberlain has just two . . . and had to leave the warriors to get the first & the sixers to get the second
Dr. J has just one . . . and had to leave the Nets to get it.
Oscar Robertson has one . . . had to leave the Royals to get it
Okay. And by NBA standards of winners, they were low also.

I'm not saying Lebron isn't a great player, because he is and watching him is highly entertaining. That said refusing to admit that he is one of the biggest whiners in the league is as ridiculous as saying he isn't a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom