What channel is the Syracuse basketball game on? | Syracusefan.com

What channel is the Syracuse basketball game on?

bevosu

Hall of Fame
Article from Syracuse.com

The Syracuse men's basketball team will face Colgate at 4:30 p.m. Saturday at the Carrier Dome. The game will be broadcast on the ACC Regional Sports Network.

If you live in Central New York this means the game will be on the YES Network. Below are the channel numbers for the cable/satellite providers in Central New York:

Time Warner: Channel 321 (SD & HD) and channel 56 for non-digital customers
Verizon Fios: Channel 76 (SD) and 576 (HD)
DirectTV: Channel 631 (SD & HD)
Dish Network: Not available
New Visions: Channel 76 (SD) and 762 (HD)
If you live outside of Central New York you can check the ACC website to see if the game is available in your market.

The game is also available online through Watch ESPN, but local blackout rules apply. You can check the blackout map to see if the game is available in your market.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...is_the_syracuse_b_3.html#incart_river_default

News channel 9 said it wasn't going to be on direct TV. This is good to hear.

Usually the ACC provides a link for the RSN channels games will show on, for some reason they don't have one up. Scrolling through my DirecTV guide it is showing on... NESN, YES, CSN,FSSO,SUN,RTPT, FSDET,FSSD, PT.

Note to ACC.. most folks don't need links to ESPN but having a link up for your RSN or ACC Network channels should be mandatory.

RSN affiliates for ACC are:

Comcast SportsNet Mid Atlantic
FOX Sports Detroit
FOX Sports Florida/Sun Sports+ FOX Sports North PLUS
FOX Sports San Diego
FOX Sports South
NESN
ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
Prime Ticket
YES

Living in CT I thought going to the ACC and losing SNY that I wouldn't see many of these OOC games. But I totally forgot about NESN and they're going to have plenty of these kind of games.

Living in CT I thought going to the ACC and losing SNY that I wouldn't see many of these OOC games. But I totally forgot about NESN and they're going to have plenty of these kind of games.

I live in Connecticut and will be watching the game on YES.