What is best in Life? | Syracusefan.com

What is best in Life?

Don

2nd String
The destruction of Colgate, Louisville, South Florida , Va Tech, North Carolina State and Florida State, To see them driven before you, and to hear the Lamentation of there women. But what is best of all is Season tickets to see it all first hand. I rest my case

Friday night games that don't interfere with weekend fall golf.

The destruction of Colgate, Louisville, South Florida , Va Tech, North Carolina State and Florida State, To see them driven before you, and to hear the Lamentation of there women. But what is best of all is Season tickets to see it all first hand. I rest my case
Krom will be pleased.

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters. --Genghis Khan.

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters. --Genghis Khan.
Nothing like a quote from a true psychological freak to teach us about the best in life

Nothing like a quote from a true psychological freak to teach us about the best in life
When you gain knowledge , you should be grateful.

There is much knowledge that through its gain comes loss and pain.--kcsu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom