What is Going on with the Daily Orange? | Syracusefan.com

What is Going on with the Daily Orange?

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
For as long as I can remember, the DO has done a couple of articles before each men’s game.

One is an in-depth preview of the opponent. Always well written, it reviews the players and discussed how that team matches up with Syracuse.

Another is an article co-written by the senior staff of the DO. That one always features predictions of the final score.

They always do it for football and men’’s basketball. But it appears they have stopped doing it.

What the heck is going on? Anyone know?

For as long as I can remember, the DO has done a couple of articles before each men’s game.

One is an in-depth preview of the opponent. Always well written, it reviews the players and discussed how that team matches up with Syracuse.

Another is an article co-written by the senior staff of the DO. That one always features predictions of the final score.

They always do it for football and men’’s basketball. But it appears they have stopped doing it.

It's weird- I hadn't noticed as much but now yeah.. very odd

It’s probably because students have been off. They usually do it in between semesters but perhaps there was a staffing issue this time. I’d expect it again next week with classes resuming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom