What is happening with Melo? | Syracusefan.com

What is happening with Melo?

Melo’s finding his inner me7o in basketball limbo at the moment

I hope he is working to get his body and mind where it needs to be for the next stage. I would love to see hungry Melo again. He always played best when he was smiling and having fun but was fiercely driven.

I’m not sure, but him leaving Houston didn’t help. They still stink.

They’ve lost 4 in a row. Whose the scapegoat now?

How come no ESPN headlines about someone off the bench who shot bad? How come no d-heads writing snarky thinkpieces for Bleacher Report? No mouth breathers on twitter trying to get their little jokes off on anyone?

“Gary Clark's a player. He’s a player. His defense, his rebounding, smart, right position, shoots the ball, I mean, he’s a player." Mike D’Antoni, 11/11/18

Gary Clark: 19 games, 17.6 mpg, 3.6 points, 2.5 rebounds, 0.5 assists, 31 % FG, 28% 3P FG%

Yeah, heck of a Melo replacement right there.

They’ve lost 4 in a row. Whose the scapegoat now?

How come no ESPN headlines about someone off the bench who shot bad? How come no d-heads writing snarky thinkpieces for Bleacher Report? No mouth breathers on twitter trying to get their little jokes off on anyone?

True, ha. They are terrible. I was laughed at when right before the season started I stated that they would struggle to make the playoffs.

True, ha. They are terrible. I was laughed at when right before the season started I stated that they would struggle to make the playoffs.

People let the media manipulate them too easily.

Melo was on a 1 year 2.5 million deal. He’s making or breaking the team?

And people were just TRASHING him because he had a couple bad shooting games. They should apologize.

People let the media manipulate them too easily.

Melo was on a 1 year 2.5 million deal. He’s making or breaking the team?

And people were just TRASHING him because he had a couple bad shooting games. They should apologize.

I mean he did look bad with the exception of a couple games but far from the sole reason for their struggles. They are a mess.

I mean he did look bad with the exception of a couple games but far from the sole reason for their struggles. They are a mess.

He had a couple terrible games. He had a couple great games. He had some middling games.

They tried to scape goat him.

He could be getting 13-15 ppg off the bench and having some hot shooting games here and there. They played good defense for awhile, but have been getting lit up recently.

He’s old, but the amount of media attention he got was nuts. Way overboard.

He had a couple terrible games. He had a couple great games. He had some middling games.

He could be getting 13-15 ppg off the bench and having some hot shooting games here and there. They played good defense for awhile, but have been getting lit up recently.

No doubt the media ganged up on him. D’Antoni is a charlatan.

Also, Trevor Ariza is playing like garbage in Phoenix...yes, defensively too. Difference between a 1 seed and under .500?

He became a legend in mouthbreathing minds as soon as he left and Melo went there. He became the mouthbreathers guy.

Lots of silence.

images

Also, Trevor Ariza is playing like garbage in Phoenix...yes, defensively too. Difference between a 1 seed and under .500?

He became a legend in mouthbreathing minds as soon as he left and Melo went there. He became the mouthbreathers guy.
You're forgetting GOAT LEGEND Luc Mbah a Moute as well...

They would have to take the floor with four guys and right before tip the arena goes dark. The the announcer goes BAH GAWD THATS MELO'S MUSIC as he appears from above like Shawn Michaels in WM 25

I wish I had theme music anytime like wrestlers every time I walked into a public place.

I wish I had theme music anytime like wrestlers every time I walked into a public place.

What would it be?

As a classical music fan I'll take this one:

I've also heard that Melo is responsible for climate change.

He was definitely a scapegoat by the media, and I hope he his lining something up for the new year, but we never know the full story on how conversations went regarding role and minutes, etc. He wasn't the problem but he wasn't helping. He seemed very old and slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom