What is your favorite oft posted thread? | Syracusefan.com

What is your favorite oft posted thread?

What is your favorite oft posted thread?

• Analyst X makes negative comment Y about SU. Reply 1: He's a bonehead Reply 2: He's a conf. Z guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic JB Presser: Reporter asks if m2m would have avoided the loss. Reporter gets ripped a new 1.

• Feinstein tweets: SU recruit grows 3 inches last night after drinking some orange juice.

• Board hottie engaged. Time for a new board hottie election.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MonsterGame

Walk On
Please vote for your favorite often posted thread. (I would have added more but limited to only 4 options.)

Not sure any of those polls are often recurring.

Fav. To read.

1. Game recaps by general, sutom, and swc.

Fav to participate in.

1. Hey (opponent)

Agree with Edowd. Although, selfishly I like the random photoshop threads that spring up (like the WWE one a couple days ago). I love getting suggestions from you guys. It's a nice outlet for me after the nitty gritty I have to deal with at work.

Lawrinson I love your work here. If you need an outlet in the next few days and feel like making a GIF of the Warrick Notre Dame dunk (aka the single greatest play in the history of sports) that I can use for my avatar, well, that'd be great!

Agree with Edowd. Although, selfishly I like the random photoshop threads that spring up (like the WWE one a couple days ago). I love getting suggestions from you guys. It's a nice outlet for me after the nitty gritty I have to deal with at work.
Yea those are good. But only when you do what I recommend. I am a selfish and petty individual.

thCAK1SQ9Q.jpg
My Favorite post are ones that all ways get deleted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom