What is your Syracuse Unicorn Collectable Type Item? | Syracusefan.com

What is your Syracuse Unicorn Collectable Type Item?

DoubleDee

All American
What is that one memorabilia item you are dying to get your hands on that you cannot find? Let's share it here. Posters, autographs, etc. Perhaps one of us can help you out? And yes, I may be trolling a bit. I'm looking to maybe ditch some stuff.

The banner from the 2003 National Championship season. I was going to buy it from Shirt World when I graduated but the owner claimed it was his last one and wouldn't sell it to me. Not sure if I still want it, but that was a big item for me at some point.

I once 'mistakenly' bid on a signed ED football. Now I own it. Its signed by the whole team. I have a photo of it w the original owner and a cert of authenticity.
1673372484627.jpeg

What is that one memorabilia item you are dying to get your hands on that you cannot find? Let's share it here. Posters, autographs, etc. Perhaps one of us can help you out? And yes, I may be trolling a bit. I'm looking to maybe ditch some stuff.
I want an SU Waldo soccer jersey.

Rachel, if you are reading this, this is a great opportunity to sell a lot of merchandise and make some money...

Honestly? My unicorn collectible would be the ability to go to Cuse football games in places they will likely never go to again.

Michigan, Iowa, Tennessee, USC, Washington, Ohio State, Florida, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas, etc.

Honestly? My unicorn collectible would be the ability to go to Cuse football games in places they will likely never go to again.

Michigan, Iowa, Tennessee, USC, Washington, Ohio State, Florida, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas, etc.
1673376821669.png

I think there was a poster or some other marketing piece designed in the mid 90s when Syracuse tried to change the team name to something like Syracuse Orange Pack or Orange Wolves or something. I remember marching on Shaw's house at the time. Protests etc.

They eventually scrapped it. But i'd love to get my hands on that marketing piece.

I've been to most of those (and BYU, Notre Dame, Purdue, Auburn...). Somehow my mother started tracking road games I went to after college and made me a quilt with a patch representing each school and the score of the game and gave that to me for Christmas in 2020. Wouldn't mean much to anyone else, but that quilt is definitely my favorite Syracuse related memorabilia item.

I think there was a poster or some other marketing piece designed in the mid 90s when Syracuse tried to change the team name to something like Syracuse Orange Pack or Orange Wolves or something. I remember marching on Shaw's house at the time. Protests etc.

They eventually scrapped it. But i'd love to get my hands on that marketing piece.
I have the schedule poster from that year which included Harrison.
7B564732-9654-448B-AA17-D7814FDFE342.jpeg

Last edited:
I used to love seeing those schedule posters at Johnnys pizza. God I miss that place

I used to love seeing those schedule posters at Johnnys pizza. God I miss that place
Is Johnnys not a thing in Syracuse area anymore? You should make a visit to Atlanta. We have a couple down here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom