What it's Like to be Recruited by Syracuse Football

BVille44

2nd String
The Athletic Department can’t afford to lose Babers. Next year he will be able to be able to point to a $100 million plus dome renovation as a selling point.

RF2044

Living Legend
The Athletic Department can’t afford to lose Babers. Next year he will be able to be able to point to a $100 million plus dome renovation as a selling point.

That's been part of my frustration with the Dome renovation taking as long as it has to get rolling. I want it to be something that induces Babers to stay -- not just something that is nebulous and down the road.

Finwad32

All American
Babers is going nowhere unless one of the top dogs comes calling... In which case, money wouldn’t really matter.

texascpa

Living Legend
Wow, great article. I'm surprised and glad that Babers gave Mink the access to these players for their stories.

I am not a proponent of paying players, but I am a solid proponent on letting players transfer when a coach leaves. The argument I hear is that players commit to a school. Well, if you read these testimonies, not one player committed to the school, they committed to Babers.

Top Bottom