What new shows look promising this season? | Syracusefan.com

What new shows look promising this season?

BlazeOrange

Starter
Time to program the DVR. There's a few returning series to look forward to, but I haven't read too much about the new shows. What sounds good or has already gotten off to a good start?

I'm looking forward to the new show black-ish. Hopefully it's as good as Modern Family, if so that's nice back to back shows to watch on Wednesday's.

I like Red Band Society. Gotham was ok and will give it a shot.

I like Red Band Society. Gotham was ok and will give it a shot.

Saturday Night Live seems to be extra horrible.

Gotham has promise.

Scorpion was surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be. It was good enough to make me want to watch a second episode.

Madam Secretary is so not my kind of show but I found myself not hating it and watched the whole episode.

Just watched Gotham. Kinda cool.

Now that "Community" is gone I don't watch anything on network television that is not animated or a sporting event. I was watching this week's "Family Guy" on demand. One can't fast forward through the advertising. I was appalled at the promos for the new Fox shows; particularly the sitcoms. I can't believe they are still making shows with studio audiences/laugh tracks. The only new show that seemed remotely watchable was "Gotham."

the first two episodes of Gracepoint have been very good . . . reminds me a bit of the first season of Twin Peaks without the weirdness. It might be hard for you to jump in at this point, though.

The Flash is solid.

Gotham needs to figure out what the hell it wants to be, and learn the art of subtlety.

"Marry Me" starring Ken Marino premiered last night. Really strong pilot, looking forward to it.

In the new-ish category: This past summer, there was a show on FX called "Married" starring Nat Faxon and Judy Greer that was excellent

The Flash is solid.

Gotham needs to figure out what the hell it wants to be, and learn the art of subtlety.
I just watched the first three episodes of The Flash. Definitely solid start. Watched on my comcast on demand and, ironically, was not allowed to fast forward.

I just watched the first three episodes of The Flash. Definitely solid start. Watched on my comcast on demand and, ironically, was not allowed to fast forward.
The Flash is still good, if anyone was thinking of catching up.

UNBREAKABLE kimmy schmidt is available to stream on netflix. watched the whole season in 1 weekend. pretty funny premise. jon hamm hilarious.

This show is a really hip remake of Falcon Crest. Lots of brooding, quiet characters. Occasional bloody violence that punctuates confrontations. Most of the action takes place high atop an office tower.

http://falconcam.wcs.com/

Can't wait for Strike Back to come back on for it's final season.

I am watching Bosch on Amazon, I think its pretty good, but i am also a fan of the books and its holding pretty true to the chars in the book.

PhatOrange said:
has anyone watched the new netflix original - bloodline?
I am nine episodes in. It is good so far.

UNBREAKABLE kimmy schmidt is available to stream on netflix. watched the whole season in 1 weekend. pretty funny premise. jon hamm hilarious.

Just watched a couple episodes last night. I really like it. Funny concept.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom